What's new

Reason behind your username

PeppermintMarceline

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
So what made you choose the username you use on forums

Mine is because I love Peppermint and I love Marceline. These 2 characters on Adventure Time inspired me to combine them and make an epic username

It's my name. :D

I usually use the name "SpiritSharD", however. It dates back many years when I used to play Splinter Cell Chaos Theory on Playstation 2. Me and my mate used to play every day and one time he decided to create a new user, "SoulSharD", which is the name my brother now uses. He recommended SpiritSharD and it's stuck ever since. It's apparently an item in both Runescape and World Of Warcraft, and there's been many-a-time when I've had some dolt yell at me in a game saying "Haha you play WoW/Runescape", and I'd be left clueless as to what they're on about (and, when I did find out, was left wondering how they knew about those items anyway :p).

The capital D is a result of a bug we exploited on the game. When being banned from a server you were simply able to log out of your account, delete it, and then during reactivation type out your username whilst replacing a latter with a capital instead of a lowercase.

Well, it's my name!

As for my online name for games and such, Nuttydev, it was simply when I was making a gmail account years ago as my name was taken up so my dad suggested that and I've used it since. I'm not nutty at all! :rolleyes:

I love how most names just go with 'It's my real name'.

Mine stems from my youtube name - FFF06.
I kinda just sat there one day, and read it as "Fff-oh-six."
Phossix.

It's my name and I think it looks more professional/neat when your user is a name :)

I was a real 'I want to use a real word to look cool and intelligent' back in the days when I played Habbo Hotel. Oct 20, 2006 to be exact. Ever since then I have managed to pull off using it on a lot of websites as my username and it has stuck with me wherever I go. :)

I've used Starry since I was like 12, it's so cute and genuinely can't think of anything better, I just love it ;D It's a bit babyish I guess but oh well :)

It's an insult my little sister came up with :p She always used to call me Vampenstine.

I used "LionFace" because this time around, I wanted to be different. My usual forum username is "SimbasMate", but since this is not a Lion King forum, it would look weird to me. But I still wanted my username to continue to have something to do with my favorite animal, so I picked "LionFace".

It's my name.

No, I'm kidding. Rebecca Chambers is my favourite Resident Evil character.

I read the play 'Antigone' in HS and I really enjoyed both the play and the titular heroine.

And then i kicked everyone's asses in a discussion we had regarding the themes. Even when I was the only person arguing against the 20+ kids in my class, and my teacher.
Fun times~

Point is, I liked and sort of identified with the character Antigone.

Riven was my main champion on league of legends..

Now it's teemo and katarina :D

it's my first name and the first letter of my last name

Back