What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

I started a new post about saving stuff and asking for volunteers. We can all save stuff & repost it when the time comes.

I think I am going to become a whole new person.

I believe I shall come back as a SAHM with four kids, who loves guns and quotes the Bible at inexplicable moments...:lol:

And while I'm at it, hopefully she won't have the flu:pout:

Swagbuck people - just took a 50 SB survey on buying gift cards, particularly honed in on Dominicks.

Took a while, but glad to qualify....I've bought plenty of GC (below face value) at Doms this year.....

Reporter, you seem to be the SwagBucks queen. Can you save the important SB info? I'm not really into it so I'm not sure what is critical, kwim?

LOL I don't know about all that but I can be responsible for saving that, yes.

:)

Also, I don't think there's any reason to save any of the health/fitness/weight loss threads (in case anyone cares) We have a great FB group going now, if anyone wants to join:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/368398683254532/

I will also go save the info on mystery shopping. I appreciate having that for reference when people talk about needing more $$.

And I suppose I should be the one to save the Kohls reference threads, if there are any....I will check.

I am really having trouble motivating today. :lol:

But, my closet is cleaned out so that is a lot of progress for the first half of the week. :p

Everybody has to promise to keep their current usernames. No changing things up or we'll all be even more confused than usual.

:snicker:

I'm calling dibs on the username eiramnoaj

j/k

I was hoping the mods would refuse to allow certain people not to register at the new site, but I know that's wishful thinking.

joan are you going to properly spell your name backwards this time? :lol:

I am going to take other usernames as fast as possible and if people want their names that badly, they can buy it back. I accept NFPP. :lol:

:snicker:

I'm calling dibs on the username eiramnoaj

j/k

I was hoping the mods would refuse to allow certain people not to register at the new site, but I know that's wishful thinking.

:tap: don't encourage that. I already think :pigfly: before I get allowed back onto the island after the reset.

What time does this happen?--i.e. what time do I have to be online to nab all the good names?

:pout:

I'm thinking I'll pick a new name, I hate being thought of as yeast.

Everybody has to promise to keep their current usernames. No changing things up or we'll all be even more confused than usual.

They can change names (which I think will suck personally)...but everyone should know NOW....stealing another username (even as a joke) WILL get your IP banned, with no begging back.

so, don't.

What time does this happen?--i.e. what time do I have to be online to nab all the good names?

See post above.

and I don't think there will be a specific time announced.

I HAVE to take Adil to doc....bye!

Back