What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

I think I will go for "OtherSteve" -- I'm pretty sure that will clarify more than confuse:lol:

They can change names (which I think will suck personally)...but everyone should know NOW....stealing another username (even as a joke) WILL get your IP banned, with no begging back.

so, don't.

Might want to add this into the announcement thread or we may lose a few members. :giggles:

I think I will go for "OtherSteve" -- I'm pretty sure that will clarify more than confuse:lol:

Well we do have the "original" Steve (stevebass) so maybe "OtherGaySteve" would be better. ;)

I think I'll be WeezyFBaby! :snicker:

ETA: or mebbe lil Tunechi ..............hmmmm...............

How do I post a picture in fb? :dunce:

I want to post a pic from photobucket. TIA

How do I post a picture in fb? :dunce:

I want to post a pic from photobucket. TIA

I usually save whatever pic I want to post to my computer and then upload it to FB from there.

I usually save whatever pic I want to post to my computer and then upload it to FB from there.

I want to add my pic to someone else's post.............do I put it in the comment? And how.............don't see an upload thingy. :9:

Having that scared to death moment followed by a huge relief can really take a lot out of a mom.

Got a call from school telling me to come now DS had been shot. That was how she started the conversation! At this point everyone in walgreens is looking at me I'm yelling what! She calms down and says he was shocked during class we have medical coming you need to come now. I think 3 police departments should be looking for me for speeding. He was upset but going to be ok. The staff was fantastic! The medical care they brought into the school was fantastic.

I have never been so happy to have him ask for french fries on the way home from being checked out.

OMG MISSY!!! Shocked how?

I want to add my pic to someone else's post.............do I put it in the comment? And how.............don't see an upload thingy. :9:

Not sure about that. I know if you just want to post something to your status or to someone's page there's a box that says "add photo/video" and click that and then you can add them. Not sure if you can add a pic to someone else's post.

They just started a new section in Ag and were learning how to weld. Somehow there was a short and he was shocked pretty good. It was a fluke and DS just happened to be the 1 on the welder.

Why can't DS be a book worm into accounting for fun instead of welding and woodworking!

Jeez Barb sucked the fun out of it....... :lol:

Holy crap Missy!!! I'm glad he's okay!

I'm glad he's ok, Missy! That's really scary. :huggy:

I just got home from a nice lunch with MrsMelton. She is as terrific irl as she is here. :) I had a lovely salad. :giggles:

I'm glad he's ok, Missy! That's really scary. :huggy:

I just got home from a nice lunch with MrsMelton. She is as terrific irl as she is here. :) I had a lovely salad. :giggles:

Nice to see I'm "rubbing off"!!! :lol:

They can change names (which I think will suck personally)...but everyone should know NOW....stealing another username (even as a joke) WILL get your IP banned, with no begging back.

so, don't.

Talking about taking all the fun out of it.

I guess M0DERAT0R is a no-no as well? :giggle1:

I always read it as ca-na-dia. :) I think you should keep it.

Don't confuse the easily confused. :giggles:

Back