What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

What is this "shoveling" you all speak of?

:snicker:

Cleaning out a drawer I found a "snowman making kit" complete with a plastic carrot nose and buttons etc. this was purchased from The Children's Place so it must've been years ago since it has been years since my girls fit into their clothes. Maybe the goofballs will use it this weekend with their boyfriends.

I so don't remember Lex learning to move this quick. Although he was pulling himself to standing at 6 months and cruising that early, I just don't remember being surprised at leapfrogging abilities.

Lawson learned to "inchworm" about a month ago, get from inchworming to sitting two weeks ago and pull himself to standing twelve days ago.

He still doesn't know how to crawl, but I just found him two steps up the stairs. So apparently inchworming translates well to stair climbing.

I so don't remember Lex learning to move this quick. Although he was pulling himself to standing at 6 months and cruising that early, I just don't remember being surprised at leapfrogging abilities.

Lawson learned to "inchworm" about a month ago, get from inchworming to sitting two weeks ago and pull himself to standing twelve days ago.

He still doesn't know how to crawl, but I just found him two steps up the stairs. So apparently inchworming translates well to stair climbing.

A big brother to keep up with is huge motivation to get moving!

One of my sisters is such a **** @@ She always ALWAYS has to be a ball buster. Grow up.

this is lauri's dh......i have woken up and tried to stop my wife from the labor of shoveling snow....yet she is forcefully insisting to shovel... if she falls ,complains ,or fails to perform later cause of the snow i just want u all to know it is her own doing...sincerly lauri's dh

Omg! Best post in months!!!!ROFLMAO

It's snowing. Hopefully the predictions are right and we won't get much. I'd like to hit at least one CVS in the am. We'll see.

this is lauri's dh......i have woken up and tried to stop my wife from the labor of shoveling snow....yet she is forcefully insisting to shovel... if she falls ,complains ,or fails to perform later cause of the snow i just want u all to know it is her own doing...sincerly lauri's dh

I missed this part this morning....funny guy isn't he?

:gah: I knew it would happen...hubby thinks now we have all this "extra" money. We don't! :eek:hreally:

A big brother to keep up with is huge motivation to get moving!

Yeah, but Lawson's doing a really crappy job of it. Although I found a new comparison between the two of them. Lex always managed to fall and damage the right side of his face. Both of his scars are on the right side.

Lawson looks like he's going to use the opposite side. He's got a good half dozen bruises (dime to quarter sized) on his left cheek and on the left side of his skull.

I do remember having to explain the bruising at daycare and church childcare. I sure don't miss those days of worrying that DCFS would be called.

ah ****. try to get ahead and get kicked in the **** again. Boss says I defintiely have to reduce my hours this time...so bummed...was really starting to get some money saved and stuff done.

I'm thinking that my aunt is going to **** her pants when she wakes up here in the morning. My mom and her are here and are supposed to leave tomorrow at 9am to drive back to Chicago. My aunt asks me tonight ( she's a nervous Nellie ) " what's the weather supposed to be like tomorrow?" I said, sunny and 40! :). It's frickin snowing here! We've already got about 4 inches and she is going to flip her lid when she wakes up and be pacing the hallway!! :lol: I know, not funny. The problem is, two years ago they were here and it was snowing. I told them not to leave but she decided to anyway. I get a call 45 min later that they've gone about 5 miles and are turning around and coming back. :nopompom: so again, I'm setting my alarm early so i can calm her down. That is all. On another note- the kids will be ecstatic! That should be funny, the kids jumping up and down with excitement and my aunt pacing the hallway. Good times!! :lol:

ah ****. try to get ahead and get kicked in the **** again. Boss says I defintiely have to reduce my hours this time...so bummed...was really starting to get some money saved and stuff done.

Sorry Becky! :huggy:

I'm thinking that my aunt is going to **** her pants when she wakes up here in the morning. My mom and her are here and are supposed to leave tomorrow at 9am to drive back to Chicago. My aunt asks me tonight ( she's a nervous Nellie ) " what's the weather supposed to be like tomorrow?" I said, sunny and 40! :). It's frickin snowing here! We've already got about 4 inches and she is going to flip her lid when she wakes up and be pacing the hallway!! :lol: I know, not funny. The problem is, two years ago they were here and it was snowing. I told them not to leave but she decided to anyway. I get a call 45 min later that they've gone about 5 miles and are turning around and coming back. :nopompom: so again, I'm setting my alarm early so i can calm her down. That is all. On another note- the kids will be ecstatic! That should be funny, the kids jumping up and down with excitement and my aunt pacing the hallway. Good times!! :lol:

Ann, I don't think the roads will be too bad since it stopped snowing relatively early in the night. I had DH shovel at 12:30 AM since I knew he wouldn't get up before church to do so. Hope your kids have a blast in the snow. DS asked if he could go outside as soon as he saw the snow.

I'm thinking this pic needs to go in the Sparkly Rag thread:

295390_533327456687318_755095792_n.jpg

Wondering why my greedy aunt felt the need to email me and ask if i saw what her daughter posted on facebook. That she was fired. They live in a 3 flat and my cousin pays the mortgage. Her mother lives on the first floor she doesn't work. My cousin lives on the second floor with 3 working adults and I'm not sure who's on the 3rd. But they never have money so I feel this is the beginning of can I borrow money. NOT!

Wondering why my greedy aunt felt the need to email me and ask if i saw what her daughter posted on facebook. That she was fired. They live in a 3 flat and my cousin pays the mortgage. Her mother lives on the first floor she doesn't work. My cousin lives on the second floor with 3 working adults and I'm not sure who's on the 3rd. But they never have money so I feel this is the beginning of can I borrow money. NOT!

The proper response to your aunt is "wow, yeah, I did. Good thing unemployment is running like 18 months now huh? I will let her know if I hear of anyone hiring. Ooops, the timer is going off on the stove, take care, talktoyoulater!"

click

Back