What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

believe me ive been on almost all. They just started me on a new med friday. They have me on aniexty meds anti depressants, mood stablers, meds to help me sleep the new addition is one is like abilify to help my other meds worth better I think im going to get electric shock therapy next i hate feeling this way and after more then half my life dealing with this it gets old.

believe me ive been on almost all. They just started me on a new med friday. They have me on aniexty meds anti depressants, mood stablers, meds to help me sleep the new addition is one is like abilify to help my other meds worth better I think im going to get electric shock therapy next i hate feeling this way and after more then half my life dealing with this it gets old.

DAY-UM. :huggy:

I"m thinking DH is going to drive me absolutely frickin' nuts. I know he's in pain and all and not doing well but he is really taking it out on everyone. And he keeps dwelling on it...I'm like dude don't talk to me about pain...I have been cut open I have had wisdom teeth removed and many other things and everyone was like grin and bear it...at least he has plenty of pain meds!

Sorry Becky, its frustrating when men are total babies. You just wanna smack him and say, "Pull yourself together!" but in the end, they are in pain and you do love him so you just put up with it. :huggy:

DH got the job at the salary we wanted! :cartwheel: :cartwheel: :cartwheel:

Can't wait to buy a house!

congrats crdnlsfan!!!!

My poor husband....

This would be me :fart:

It is so going to be a blanket ruffling night. No sense bumping the heat up, I got it covered!

Worried because my little guy is sick again. Since he just turned 3 the ENT Dr's are finally going to allergy test him. We have to get to the bottom of all of his sinus/ear infections. He has been too sick for too long.

DH is still working nights.....

And I know this sounds selfish right now but.....
I really wish I was able to workout, I need to get some "me" time and stress relief. As long as DS3 is sick that is just not possible.

DH got the job at the salary we wanted! :cartwheel: :cartwheel: :cartwheel:

Can't wait to buy a house!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could be a ****ty day here...my cat is sick. Need to make appointment when vet opens and hope work is understanding about needing to leave early.

Wonder how many times I'll hear "it's only a cat"

Well, it's MY cat and needs to get to vet.

Could be a ****ty day here...my cat is sick. Need to make appointment when vet opens and hope work is understanding about needing to leave early.

Wonder how many times I'll hear "it's only a cat"

Well, it's MY cat and needs to get to vet.

I am sorry that some people are really insensitive. Hope today is better than you hope.

There is a leak in my bathroom ceiling. It happened once or twice a year ago and stopped but now it's showing up every time I shower... It's in the middle of the bathroom. It seems like such an odd spot. I had someone look in the attic last year and he didn't see anything (I thought it was the roof). Ugh! Is this a plumber thing? Anyone know any good ones in the northwest burbs?

Back