What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Trying to motivate to begin Day 1 of Spring Cleaning.

:pout:

I should have had DH take my laptop to work with him. :giggles:

Did you miss Coach's thread? We've been Spring cleaning for months now. :surrender:

I know! I keep seeing it. I'm just not feeling it, although I know when it's done I'll be happy. :p

Agreed. Whoever said "If you do a job right, you'll never have to do it again" was obviously not talking about cleaning...or weeding. :p

DS12 called me and said he has a horrible sore throat and thinks he has a fever so I picked him up from school. Gonna take him to Quick Care this afternoon..................hope he doesn't have strep. He's supposed to be in a school spelling bee tomorrow. :surrender:

DS12 called me and said he has a horrible sore throat and thinks he has a fever so I picked him up from school. Gonna take him to Quick Care this afternoon..................hope he doesn't have strep. He's supposed to be in a school spelling bee tomorrow. :surrender:

OH NO! I hope not!!!! I am STILL suffering from LAST WEEK. My whole Spring Break...sick. THe strep is gone, but head is stuffy, headache, achy...

Good luck in the spelling bee!!!! :)

The verdict is in....................................

Strep. :surrender: Waiting on his amox. script. Thing is he feels fine, just a sore throat which isn't bad after some ibuprofin. :9:

DD has pneumonia again. This will be the 14th day out of school this year and we will end up in truancy court even though we have notes from the doctor for all the days.

DD has pneumonia again. This will be the 14th day out of school this year and we will end up in truancy court even though we have notes from the doctor for all the days.

Oh that sucks.............both that she's sick again and that you have to deal with truancy court. :pout: I hope she feels better soon. How old is she?

The verdict is in....................................

Strep. :surrender: Waiting on his amox. script. Thing is he feels fine, just a sore throat which isn't bad after some ibuprofin. :9:
so sorry. i think if you get the medicine in him and he is feeling good enough to go to school, he can do the spelling bee.

so sorry. i think if you get the medicine in him and he is feeling good enough to go to school, he can do the spelling bee.

He didn't take his first pill until around 3:45pm. The nurse practitioner said he can't go to school tomorrow...............won't be 24 hours of having a full dose (2 pills) of antibiotics in him. Spelling Bee is at 1:00. Funny thing is he didn't wanna be in the bee anyway. He said he thought about messing up on purpose in the classroom bee because he didn't wanna be in the school one.

The nurse also weighed and measured him...............my 12 year old son is 5'7 and 165lbs. :faint: I'm 5'4 and have to look up at him when I yell at him. :surrender::surrender::surrender:

I am so mad at my 13 year old........we gave him a cell for his 13th birthday nothing big, just a pre-paid verizon phone. He took it to school the next Monday after he was told NOT to take it to school, he took it to school . The phone got taken up, I went and got it. Then told him not to take it to school again. Then on Tuesday and Wednesday he took it it to school. Then on Wednesday it got taken up AND he got 3 days in school sspension so we took the phone and put it up. Then yesterday I had to baby sit for a friend so I left the phone out so he could call me it was on the coffee table I forgot to put it up last nite the am I come downstairs and he was slipping the phone into his pocket. I took it from him and put it on the counter when I left Shorty was oustide waiting on the bus...........first thing I noticed when I got home was that the phone was gone.......he took it to school today and it got taken up AGAIN.......Im thinking abouut taking it back to get my money back and just buying a magic jack

got2crazykids you really need to proofread your posts before you post them. I have a hard time understanding what you're saying without punctuation and with the misspellings and the run-ons. Not trying to be rude...........just letting you know it would help you get your point across. :flowers:

got2crazykids you really need to proofread your posts before you post them. I have a hard time understanding what you're saying without punctuation and with the misspellings and the run-ons. Not trying to be rude...........just letting you know it would help you get your point across. :flowers:

:giggles: Me thinks the mind is working faster than the fingers!! :flowers:

I edited it, I think one of the problems was that I stoped typing to do something like 3 times then went back to typing...probably didnt help much

Back