What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

HEY HEY only 8 days until the Cubs' home opener!! and now that we have DVR I can watch more games :woot:

Now that we are moving to St. Louis I can watch less Cubs games and more Cards games! :hiphip:

Can't believe that baseball season is almost here!

When it rains it pours! DH just got home from work, company is closing this Friday! He's a truck driver, lets hope there's something out there for him, anyone know of any openings, he's got a great driving record and tons of experience, can drive doubles, tankers anything! This means no insurance after Friday either! This sucks big time!

When it rains it pours! DH just got home from work, company is closing this Friday! He's a truck driver, lets hope there's something out there for him, anyone know of any openings, he's got a great driving record and tons of experience, can drive doubles, tankers anything! This means no insurance after Friday either! This sucks big time!

Oh no!

Now that we are moving to St. Louis I can watch less Cubs games and more Cards games! :hiphip:

Can't believe that baseball season is almost here!

Cards broadcast hilariously fails to identify team’s second-best prospect

...what you get when a "minor league guy" enters Saturday's exhibition game between the Cardinals and Mets as a pinch runner ... but then the graphics guy in the truck spills a soda all over St. Louis' spring training roster and decides, "eh, let's just have some fun as there's no way anyone is still watching this game."

minorleagueguy.jpg

from http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-b...ails-identify-team-second-best-165658778.html

It's hiring season for moving companies, movers with CDL licenses are coveted. What area are you in?

He could make well over $100k in the North Dakota oilfields (driving a tanker).

But if that's not in the cards for you, there are a LOT of trucking jobs hiring right now. They are advertising everywhere. He will be especially desirable because he already the highest level CDL.

He could make well over $100k in the North Dakota oilfields (driving a tanker).

But if that's not in the cards for you, there are a LOT of trucking jobs hiring right now. They are advertising everywhere. He will be especially desirable because he already the highest level CDL.

That kind of money would be awesome, but we could never move that far away from family. We better start picking up other newspapers because our local Northwest Herald has nothing in it! Thank you.

I'm tired! I worked late last night and DS has a cold and woke up early and whiney. Can't wait for nap time so I can get a little more rest before going back in tonight.

I'm sorry Kathy that sucks! I agree w/JLL though...you really have to look online now for jobs...the NW Herald hasn't had anything for about the last 4 yrs. now...sometimes there is good stuff in the advertiser if you get that too...If you want mine let me know...we could meet at Subway!

I'm thinking that assholes who set off fireworks at 12:30 a.m. and continue to set them off until 2 a.m. should go **** themselves! IF I could have figured out EXACTLY where it was coming from I would have called the cops...we couldn't tell where it was for sure and now we are all tired including the dog and DD....the dog was barking, whining and crying for half the night.:ranting:

If you google logistics jobs and/or supply chain, you get a bunch of websites dedicated to these type of jobs. One of my instructors worked for Schneider at one time (she uses Schneider as an example for everything, I know more about the company than I'd like to :gah: ), and I was trying to remember some of the sites she has mentioned, but I can't think of them right now.

try these
www.jobsinlogistics.com

www.jobsintrucks.com

Don't know where you're at, but here's a job in the Chicago area
http://www.jobsintrucks.com/cgi-local/job-details.cgi?from=link&job=2320887-23358

I am so ticked at myself........................

At this moment I am addicted to COMBOS (pretzel snacks.) WTF????? Two weeks I have eaten three bags.

I got my very own designated parking spot in the parking garage at work :cartwheel:

Very nice! :dance:

The boss got a second spot when we renewed our lease, so he switched to the new one (closer to the elevator) and gave me the other one. I haven't heard how his Mrs. feels about this :hides: (she has her own company and works out of our office)

Back