What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Rebecca and Ann! I want in on this sisterhood of lazy drinkers!! :lol: we can all be lazy drunk foulmouthed motherfuckers!! :lol:

KG I'm sorry that.... you're being efficient......… :9: wanna come over?? ;)
Seriously though I hope you're able to chill out. Medicinal marijuana perhaps hmmmmmm?

Denise, **** that sucks!! Why does it all have to be so **** expensive!! :(

Um hello dumb red head.................YOU'RE PREGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!! So you can't get drunk! :duh:

Thinking DH and I really need a vacation soon! Besides taking care of FIL at our home, yes we have some help, but not enough! I had to take my mom to foot Dr this morning, go to pick her up and she's coughing like crazy and exhausted, so I make an appointment with her regular Dr for later this afternoon, so that meant running back home to check on FIL and finding someone to stay with him then going back to mom's and taking her back to town for 2nd Dr appointment. Turns out she has bronchitis and a fever of 101! Yikes, when will things get better???

That sucks Kathy, I will pray things get better for everyone in your life! Hang in there!

Rebecca and Ann! I want in on this sisterhood of lazy drinkers!! :lol: we can all be lazy drunk foulmouthed motherfuckers!! :lol:

KG I'm sorry that.... you're being efficient......… :9: wanna come over?? ;)
Seriously though I hope you're able to chill out. Medicinal marijuana perhaps hmmmmmm?

Denise, **** that sucks!! Why does it all have to be so **** expensive!! :(

no worries I am no longer being efficient. back to slackerhood for me :dance:

and I've never once in my life indulged in 420 :hides: am I the only one?

Um hello dumb red head.................YOU'RE PREGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!! So you can't get drunk! :duh:

BUT mrsmom and I will take on the burden of consuming your share until you're once again able to imbibe

Jimmy Kimmel makes me laugh...most of his humor is so stupid but he cracks me up anyway! :lol:

Ok. I am up at the crack of dawn because.....

1) I have a killer headache. Second day...

2) I have a sleep walker that woke me up cause he was gonna go potty in the play room.

3) I ended up with a guest sleeping with me. DS3 seems to think he sleeps better when he lays on my head.

4) DH will be home @ 5:30 and I wake up anyway.

5) I am worried about the stupid bees freezing.

6) At 5:00 I have to make our ADR's for our WDW trip.

Guess I am gonna grab a couple of Excedrin Migraines and a Diet Coke and be up for the day......

Getting the certified funds for the house today! :dance:

i have not checked my avenu in FOREVER, and well, i finally have 4 offers on there. how long has it been up and running again. it was never working for me since 2011?

I'm thinking this place is gonna be dead with everyone preparing for Jewel doubles. :pout:

Thinking will I ever get back in the coupon game. I mean I do some Walgreens but really that's it usually shelves are empty then I get that why bother attitude...blah I miss the old days like before everyone and there mother knew our secrets. I started couponing back 2007 those were the days when u got paid to shop..lol

Back