What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I don't know why I still ask DH to run to the store for anything and expect to not be angry when he gets back.

last night, chilli's all set but I need one can of tomato sauce. "Honey - would you mind?" Sure! "Should be less than a buck, one can of tomato sauce, any kind - thanks!" Comes home with 3 different jars of Ragu type chunky speg. sauce, three different brands just in case that helps, plus two full price bottles of wine.

Then we end up in an argument - over stupid chilli! Why can't I just accept that he means well but cannot shop?

Yeah.............that would irritate the **** out of me too! One time DH bought a couple bottles of $25 wine at CVS ($50 total). I was so pissed. I took the receipt and bottles and returned them.

Yeah.............that would irritate the **** out of me too! One time DH bought a couple bottles of $25 wine at CVS ($50 total). I was so pissed. I took the receipt and bottles and returned them.

what was he trying to get you liquored up for? Did he do something bad?

what was he trying to get you liquored up for? Did he do something bad?

I think he got one bottle to take to a friends house that we were going to. I told him $25 is too much for a bottle of wine (for our peasant tastes anyway). :lol:

Me too - I'm fine with Yellow Tail, to me the $$$ he bought tasted like crap (but I drank it anyway):snicker:

It's like I always say.............I've drank worse. ;)

I think he got one bottle to take to a friends house that we were going to. I told him $25 is too much for a bottle of wine (for our peasant tastes anyway). :lol:

$50 for 2 bottles? :faint:

You can get 4-6 boxes for that much. :lol:

ok, I seriously hope each of the babies is ok.

But I gotta wonder, if this was IVF, how many embryos she chose to have implanted if 9 of them made it this far. A dozen? 15? 20? Who the F says "yeah, let's try 9 embryos and cross our fingers that they all stick!!!"

My aunt went through IVF. They limited her to 3, and she ended up with twins

I feel so sorry for DH hes so tired he walked into the living room about 6 sat down to pet the dogs and change his shoes for the gym and fell asleep hes been awake on and off to shift positions

I feel so sorry for DH hes so tired he walked into the living room about 6 sat down to pet the dogs and change his shoes for the gym and fell asleep hes been awake on and off to shift positions

he just sat up with his eyes closed and said 'alright im off to the gym' and started snoring again.....

I will just copy from my FB:

It appears I work best in a crisis. My daughter got her nails, hair and makeup done. Put on her shoes, jewlery and then her dress. Just as I finished zipping it, the zipper broke and was not fixable. Within 20 minutes, I make 2 calls, got us all in the car, drove a tad over the speed limit to the mall, had her try on 6 new dresses, bought the dress and a new purse and was on the way to pictures. I only wove through the highway traffic a little. She was only 8 minutes late. DH was stunned. I am now exhausted.

Wow that's some fast work mama!!! :hiphip:

Well that sounds like a good night! That really really sucks about the dress but hey! you made it and I'm sure she looked beautiful!

I thought she was ditched or got in trouble or something....

Man my prom SUCKED!!

I will just copy from my FB:

It appears I work best in a crisis. My daughter got her nails, hair and makeup done. Put on her shoes, jewlery and then her dress. Just as I finished zipping it, the zipper broke and was not fixable. Within 20 minutes, I make 2 calls, got us all in the car, drove a tad over the speed limit to the mall, had her try on 6 new dresses, bought the dress and a new purse and was on the way to pictures. I only wove through the highway traffic a little. She was only 8 minutes late. DH was stunned. I am now exhausted.

Your DD has an awesome mom!

Back