What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Glad you're ok red..............did they finger you? Are you home now?

I went down to the park to get DS12. Apparently the fact that it suddenly got dark and the wind picked up wasn't hint enough to GO HOME!!! :rolleyes:

Lol no. Why, are you offering? :lol:

Glad you're ok red..............did they finger you? Are you home now?

I went down to the park to get DS12. Apparently the fact that it suddenly got dark and the wind picked up wasn't hint enough to GO HOME!!! :rolleyes:

eww:fart: and I warned ya!

OMG OMG :hiphip::dance::bliss::cartwheel::hiphip::dance::bliss::cartwheel:

:hiphip::dance::bliss::cartwheel::hiphip::dance::bliss::cartwheel:

I can't say what it is right now (NOT PREGGO DON'T ASK) but there were tears of joy!!

I can't say what it is right now (NOT PREGGO DON'T ASK) but there were tears of joy!!

Congrats (whatever it is).

and :bee:

Congrats (whatever it is).

and :bee:

I'll post when it's ok to be out in public. it's not hard to figure out though ;) if you have a guess it's probably right.

Glad you are just a dork Red (and thanks for going when you probably didn't want to).

KG - Rhymes with mouse?

You have an offer? :hiphip: Or even better, a contract? :dance:

;)

I can't say right now. But my honey's not home at the moment to share this with, and apparently I am incapable of keeping good news to myself.

I'm this way with other stuff too. When I buy DH a really great gift, I pester him to let him know I got him something really good and I can't wait to give it to him. I usually end up making him open his birthday gifts early. And if I get someone else a good present, like my brother, I feel compelled to tell my mom and sisters about it because I'm just excited about it. Is anyone else like this?

KG! :bliss: That's awesome! Wonderful news! I knew it would happen!d

:giggles: IDK for sure what the news is but I figured if we helped you pretend you'd already told it would help you not crack before you told DH :lol:

DH is not happy with me. I'm watching the two hour Glee show............he f'ing HATES this show.

Guess what............we have 4 tvs.............go watch somewhere else.

DH is not happy with me. I'm watching the two hour Glee show............he f'ing HATES this show.

Guess what............we have 4 tvs.............go watch somewhere else.

DVR it?

Oh come on, really? Don't do this to us.

and whatever it is..... :bliss:
(I really hope this isn't sports related)

Back