What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

is anyone else imagining Bob Barker on the set of The Price is Right with that skinny little microphone? Higher or Lower??

I guess I will have to check to see who guessed the closest without going over in the morning. I have to be up in less than 6 hours and out of here is 6.5 hours. Stupid work.

We'll be right back after this commercial.

i need a cig

Steve you're a real PITA! ;)

I'm thinking June Bugs at a window, seeing a light on inside is like a zombie at the door seeing humans inside. Lol

Hey Steve..............Q for you...............since y'all are "just" partners and stuff.............what happens if you and mistah break up? I mean I know y'all won't be doing that but just wondering about how the house $ works.

With our old house, I wasn't on the mortgage. Even though WI is a 50/50 state, I hated not being on that mortgage.

Hey Steve..............Q for you...............since y'all are "just" partners and stuff.............what happens if you and mistah break up? I mean I know y'all won't be doing that but just wondering about how the house $ works.

With our old house, I wasn't on the mortgage. Even though WI is a 50/50 state, I hated not being on that mortgage.

we'll answer that question after the contest is over, mrsmom. :giggles:

exactly!! I was laughing so hard DH came in the room to see what was up..

:lol: I just watched the other one. THAT is too funny...mistah always says he'd love to have a tuba and just follow peeps around waiting for bad stuff to happen so he can do that :roll:

You haven't been spying on us have you? :snicker:

:giggles:

Back