What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Ugh....really? AC has gone out twice...we expected to fix it, so not a huge deal. The fridge that is less than two years old hums and the dishwasher which is the same age stopped working and none of the lights/controls on the front do anything. At least my kitchen looks nice....

Ugh....really? AC has gone out twice...we expected to fix it, so not a huge deal. The fridge that is less than two years old hums and the dishwasher which is the same age stopped working and none of the lights/controls on the front do anything. At least my kitchen looks nice....

Enjoying your new house? :lol: :huggy:

push the GFCI buttons on all the kitchen outlets until you figure out which outlet it draws power from and has tripped. you could also see if it tripped a circuit breaker

kick the fridge, on the grill at the bottom.....

Pull the fridge out and clean/vaccuum out around the fan and underneath.

MIGHT be all it needs.:quiet:

We did that before we moved in. Didn't hear the sound when I was working in the kitchen for several days then. We already thawed the whole thing b/c we read somewhere that the water line could be frozen. Before it sounded like the motor was powering up and powering down, but after we thawed it there is only whistling. It is sooo peaceful when the fan turns off!

I was pinning some possibilities on Pinterest for a while. Ended up buying two different ones from Bed Bath & Beyond that just didn't work with the room. I've never had decorative curtain hardware before (we just have the old fashioned curtain rods) & I really wanted to find something nice. I lucked into finding these at Sears - http://www.sears.com/summit-print-p...p-02480842000P?prdNo=3&blockNo=3&blockType=G3 (can't get the pic to post) and best part is they were 1/3 the price of the others I'd tried.

I got the hardware at BBB - a nice scrolly-type finial that goes well with the pattern.

Like I said, I overthink things. :giggles:

Oh! I love those! Great choice! May have to check those for myself! Just painted my front room and dining room gray and put in black bamboo floors!

Just finished making 24 boxes of instant choc pudding for 3 classes for the infamous worm eating day! Yay!!!

Oh! I love those! Great choice! May have to check those for myself! Just painted my front room and dining room gray and put in black bamboo floors!

Ooh that sounds very pretty!

I've got one in mind for you. :snicker:

kick her while she's down, why don't you -- the Cubs are being swept by the Astros right now. aaaand my lovely DH (also a Cardinals fan) kindly shared this info with me today: since the ball club was bought by Ricketts in late 2009, the Cubs have only been above .500 for four days.

What is it with you people.... :girl:

Back