What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

KG, you have a great excuse. And it's one you can use for YEARS. :lol:

I think I was just looking like a hoarder. Now that it's organized it's really not that bad. :p

KG, you have a great excuse. And it's one you can use for YEARS. :lol:

I think I was just looking like a hoarder. Now that it's organized it's really not that bad. :p

thanks guys, but it's not just the front. It's my rear and thighs and my top too, oh and don't forget calves and ankles and arms.... Sometimes in bed when I go to roll over, I feel like a turtle that's been flipped on its back, struggling... The sad part of that is I'm not even that far along where it should be difficult :hides: I want one of those moby wrap things so I can wear my baby while I walk on the treadmill with him/her after he/she is born.

Rebecca! :slap: Joan Marie :slap:

I've been here for 4 days and gained 5 pounds!

Attachments

• redeye-emanuel-spokeswoman-he-does-not-like-nickelback-20120911.jpg
    redeye-emanuel-spokeswoman-he-does-not-like-nickelback-20120911.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 23
Just got an e-mail from the people that are buying our house. :snort:

I just wanted to send you a quick email in follow up from our conversation about a few things in the 1932 Warner house in case they were interested in selling them! No big deal, but since they're moving out of state, thought we'd ask:

* the black iron stove that is in the entrance way over the metal grate & the wooden clock hanging above it. we thought this whole set up was just darling and would love to leave the stove and clock just where they are if they didn't want them!
* the wooden clock hanging on the wall by the half bath. it's just beautiful - we'd love it if they wanted to unload a few things
* any of their records - we have our own small LP collection and would love to build it up if they didn't want to take all of them with them to FL. DH especially loves classic rock (60's/70's) & i'm a huge classical fan...
997846da.jpg

a6997d40.jpg

Ummmmm.....I don't think so ....Mrs. thing!!!!

The clock above the stove...(not pictured) is the first clock I found in the alley on top of someones garbage cans, that I fixed up.

The clock that is pictured, is a clock from my old school. PERIOD. no further comment.

The Vinyl is my DH's life....FU!

Now just let me say....If the 'B' didn't rape us $XX,XXX.00 for a new F-ing roof that DID NOT LEAK AND HAD ANOTHER 5 YEARS TO GO, AND WE GET NO USE OF, I might have considered it.

But at this time.....I will sell them to her.

For .....oh.....I don't know.....maybe ......$XX,XXX.00????

Don't **** with me ****.

Off Rant.

Thanks for listening! I'm better now! :giggles:

Rebecca! :slap: Joan Marie :slap:

I've been here for 4 days and gained 5 pounds!

What the hell is she feeding you?!!! From what I've read, your mistah feeds you pretty **** well!

I looooooooooove getting periods every 3-6 months...cause when they come, I get 3-6 months worth of pain and bloat!

On another note...why does so much of the hair on my head end up in my asscrack????

I looooooooooove getting periods every 3-6 months...cause when they come, I get 3-6 months worth of pain and bloat!

On another note...why does so much of the hair on my head end up in my asscrack????

I have the same problem....I just, 'Gorilla Glue' it back to my head.!

0coupon0 - does ANYONE like Nickelback? :roll: That was really funny though!!

Steve - time to take the heels off and kick some ****! :lol:

Jeni - yikes, I'm glad I don't have that issue!

I have that problem too. After I wash my hair, I have to swipe my crack in the shower to get out the fallen hair. :9:

I'm thinking why in the hell does my 5th grader have so much f'ing homework all the time?!!! :gah:

I'm thinking yet again about how wonderful CW peeps are. There's a few in particular that I just think deserve a shoutout that I really adore that have gone above and beyond recently to help me out in various ways.

1. SKINCAREKATHY - superhero in my books :)
casagrande
steve
georgie

All just amazing people <3

I'm thinking yet again about how wonderful CW peeps are. There's a few in particular that I just think deserve a shoutout that I really adore that have gone above and beyond recently to help me out in various ways.

1. SKINCAREKATHY - superhero in my books :)
casagrande
steve
georgie

All just amazing people <3

What did they do? :didi: :bee:

well, I finally got to talk to my Doctor. It so sucks, but I am happy for him. He is going back to school for some advanced learning and then will be starting a practice in another state. Not something he was looking to do, but was approached and highly sought out to start this new venture. Says a lot about him.

Anyway, so now I have to pick who else in the practice I want to use cause it is just too late in the game to pick another practice. sigh...

Don't **** with me ****.

Steve, that's pretty much how I felt about our buyers by the time we closed on our house! It's never easy..

wcjost, glad you got an answer, anyway :huggy: At least you have time to meet the new doc before D-Day.

well, I finally got to talk to my Doctor. It so sucks, but I am happy for him. He is going back to school for some advanced learning and then will be starting a practice in another state. Not something he was looking to do, but was approached and highly sought out to start this new venture. Says a lot about him.

Anyway, so now I have to pick who else in the practice I want to use cause it is just too late in the game to pick another practice. sigh...

Start pushing now and avoid the problem. :9:

Chicken and dumplings in the crockpot for supper, homemade apple crisp for supper. DELISH! Pat worked an 11 hour day today, and he was soooo happy to come home to a yummy meal. Jonny ate it all too. success!!

Back