What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

My slow cooker root beer pulled pork turned out so yummy. I almost felt guilty at how little I did for tonight's dinner of pulled pork sandwiches, chips, and fruit salad. I said I almost felt guilty, not that I actually felt guilty at how easy it was LOL.

DH ONLY brushes his teeth ONCE a day...it so grosses me out and i've lectured him about it....so his mouth's been bugging him lately so he goes to the dentist and turns out he has TWO cavities to fill. I told him he better start brushing his teeth twice a day and use ACT rinse since we can't afford for him to have cavities! :gah:

I brush my teeth once a day. :9:

Great day today! Hub took me out for lunch and dinner, no dishes but the cake plates, leftovers for dinner tomorrow.

With the exception that I now feel the need to check my crack for hair, life is good. :lol:

How long is the trip? 1 1/4 lb/day = :giggles:

I'm not leaving until first thing Saturday morning...my **** could easily pack on another 5 by then!

What the hell is she feeding you?!!! From what I've read, your mistah feeds you pretty **** well!

He does and I miss it! Normally I have a ****in around 10 at work, sometimes eat lunch and then eat mistah's big dinner. But because of her diabetes mom has to eat every 3 hours. She gets all worked up if I don't eat too (she refuses to understand or accept that I don't need a meal every 3 hours). So far this has been an eating tour of Yankton, SD.

PLUS I was so worked up about the drive I hardly ate any of my road snacks along the way. So I've been working my way through a lot of Pringles, Keebler cookies, Ritz Bitz, Cinnamon crumb cakes etc. :giggles::giggles:

And today we went to Walmart and I bought a container of Ben & Jerry's. And have been planning breakfast out with my sister tomorrow since about 3:00 this afternoon!

Moooo :lol::lol::lol:

Oh and she made me a whole pineapple cheesecake which is my favorite (she can only have a bit or two once a day) and an entire ice cream bucket of my favorite Christmas cookies (almond crescents and almond crescent rounds with a half a maraschino cherry in the middle) :hides: double moooo!

awww, and here I've been thinking you were one of those horrible naturally thin people who can eat anything and magically metabolize it off that I'm so jealous of.

You're one of us! :hiphip:

:foryou:

have another piece of cheesecake (or three)

awww, and here I've been thinking you were one of those horrible naturally thin people who can eat anything and magically metabolize it off that I'm so jealous of.

She is for the most part.

Great day today! Hub took me out for lunch and dinner, no dishes but the cake plates, leftovers for dinner tomorrow.

With the exception that I now feel the need to check my crack for hair, life is good. :lol:

OMFG I am laughing so hard LOL

Mother in law landing at 4pm, I will be MIA until Sunday!

Love when she comes! She deep cleans!

She loves visiting! You have so many babies she would never leave!

And she doesn't drive, so she's trapped. Do you speak German?

:lol:

Enjoy! I wish I could say I like when mine comes to visit. If you tire of her I would be willing to pick her up if she is willing to deep clean over here!:lol:

How nice you like your mother in law! My late mother in law was no picnic. The sad thing is my kids say they "hated" her. I tell them that it's wrong but I can see why. She was not a pleasant woman. She would walk in the door after not seeing you for a year and spew out some insult (you got fat, your hair looks scraggly) and at my kids too! They loooove my mom though! (She's Polish, maybe it's a European thing!)

My mother in law is a lovely person. We love when she comes to visit, we wish she would visit more often. We are the contingency plan when my FIL isn't around any more (not that he won't be but we have planned for her). She's actually from Yugoslavia, came here as a child in the 50s.

She is wonderful! Loves to clean, is a great cook. Wonderful to spend time with!

I need to clean house. I need to get laundry done. I need to get my bedroom in order.

I have ZeRo, nada, zilch, niente energy, motivation and really thinking today would be a fantastic day to nap. I rarely nap, but... today, it just may happen.

Oh and in case you are wondering.... Not only am I lacking any motivation, I also feel ZeRo guilt :bowing:

I'm thinking i LOVEEEEEEEEE my new phone with internet access :bliss:

Back