What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

can't wait to see how the new house gets "christened" :giggles:

Another DD with a cough and a fever :surrender:
Work is NOT going to be pleased :pout:
Oh well, mommy is my first job

I dont wanna be up...would much rather go back to bed today.

Also praying that Pat follows thru on what he said he was going to do today.

Day off work!

Was nice to see my guys this morning...they are so grumpy in the morning

My baby has a day off school today... this is my favorite holiday... I don't even feel like leaving the house. :pout:

Halloween cupcakes and candy are breakfast food right? Man I hope the kids don't tell their teachers what they had for breakfast. :hides:

I really need to get off the puter and start going through my basement and get rid of a bunch of ****.

Stupid road construction right in front of my house...I'm ready to leave but can't get out right now :surrender:

Piggers I'm so sorry to hear <3
lmk if i can do anything :foryou:

Bunnee good luck with the sick kiddo/work!! :huggy:

Jeni I'll say a prayer for Pat!

xoxo to all, sorry if I missed you!

Halloween costume drama at 7:30am on a Monday morning was not in my plan for today. DH to the rescue....took DD8 to Wal-Mart to solve her issues and then dropped her at school. The day can go on!

Oh on a Monday it is just looking great. I had peace and quiet all day yesterday from drama. :) Today is looking great too.

Great advice from a friend today. "Don't look back, you are not going that way" Only looking forward for what is best for DS and I.

DH & I just decided we're going to FL for winter break. :bliss:

The kids will be ticked that 1) we're driving & 2) they'll miss their boyfriends & friends. Oh well!!

I am so excited because my mom just told me that my brother & his wife are taking my two nieces to DW the week we'll be there too! :bliss: We have left over DW tickets. :bliss: This means that I'll get to see my favorite baby's (2.5yo niece) face light up when she sees all of the princesses. :bliss:

Now let's hope the ex-wife is agreeable to an extra day of letting us have the sd's. If she is, it will be a first. But I'm not letting her rain on my parade.

After 3 full days off work I kinda miss my kids......they're crazy but so smart and cute

Back