What's new

somebody :coughmecough: was asked

I think that everyone is happy for Tazz but some people are just sending loving concern :huggy:

No worries Lisa :)

:shesaid: I wasn't trying to sound snotty or imply anything. I was just merely trying to express support for the difference between Tazz up and marrying her mistah and Nohio up and marrying the moley man. I just meant that Tazz is more prepared for what *could* happen than others :giggles:

Tazz - thanks for taking the time to answer all of the "concerns" raised here. I had nightmares on your behalf last night, but I think tonight I'll sleep easy.

I want to be like you when I grow up!

I understand the concern and worry. I do. But he's already paranoid because I work in a law firm :lol:

He has a heck of a lot of checks in my want column than don't want coughmoleycough. :lol:

When I'm on my death bed at least I want to say for a couple of things that "I tried" instead of "I was too afraid."

Sounds stupid and hallmarky lol but it's true.

The funnest memories of a life are when you live on the edge, take the bull by the horn , throw caution to the wind etc.Good luck to both of you.

I started off a little concerned with the announcement, too. Then I remembered DH telling me he loved me on Day 8 of our relationship & my response of "****. I love you, too." Then I remembered talking about getting married in week 3 of our relationship, which directly conflicted with my "I'm never getting married again" stance. We didn't get married for 2.5 years because his divorce took forever, but I would have married him on Week #3 and we'd still be just as happy as we are now, 9 years later.

So, sometimes you just KNOW and I'm thinking Tazz & Motorcycle Man just KNOW. :)

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

I started off a little concerned with the announcement, too. Then I remembered DH telling me he loved me on Day 8 of our relationship & my response of "****. I love you, too." Then I remembered talking about getting married in week 3 of our relationship, which directly conflicted with my "I'm never getting married again" stance. We didn't get married for 2.5 years because his divorce took forever, but I would have married him on Week #3 and we'd still be just as happy as we are now, 9 years later.

So, sometimes you just KNOW and I'm thinking Tazz & Motorcycle Man just KNOW. :)

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

I <3 you so much

My first date with my DH was to Ozzfest :hiphip:
That was in August and then we said I love you in October - we were hammered after a Halloween party. Made it a bit longer than 8 days ;)

He told me I love you like this...

"You're gonna make me say something I never say. I love you."

And I didn't say it back until maybe the third time he said it. :snort:

He told me I love you like this...

"You're gonna make me say something I never say. I love you."

And I didn't say it back until maybe the third time he said it. :snort:
:snort:

Sometimes, finding the right mate is a leap of faith. what matters most is YOU"RE sure you know why you want to be with him. I've shared it before, I'll share it again ~ beauty fades but character remains so as long as you know for sure you can live with the character you see in the person, GO FOR IT! everything else is just a bonus :drool:

It was strange twist of fate when I met DH online in March, we wrote over 5000 emails during the early days of ICQ :lol: and we got married in temple ceremony in Bangkok (that was July of same year) with just the 2 of us and then later in the US (October same year) so we can share it with our families. Fast fwd to almost 23 yrs, we haven't killed each other :pms:and still going strong :serenade:

So go with your gut feel, I, too, believe, that you just know it when it's the right person for you. You'll regret it if you start over-analyzing and let your fears of the unknown take over. Follow Nike (just DO it) and live happily ever after :)

OMG I heart you mamabear...I thought I was the only one who remembered ICQ :lol:

"Uh-Oh" still reminds me of the IM notification lol

I wanna see a picture! :lol:

I found the thread where his picture was :hiphip:

I found the post it was in (in the 151 page thread) :hiphip:

She deleted the picture from photobucket :faint:

No moley man for you!

OMG I heart you mamabear...I thought I was the only one who remembered ICQ :lol:

"Uh-Oh" still reminds me of the IM notification lol

I did ICQ for a short while before getting into AOL and YAHOO IM too. :)

It's time to get the party started. Today is Tazzy's last day of FREEDOM. Party like a rockstar Tazzy!!!!!!!

Back