What's new

somebody :coughmecough: was asked

you got a house and celebrity kitties, he's got a biz, is there a pre-nup?

Happy for you Tazz!

so you're getting married this Friday, June 15 and a grand wedding later?

IF, it don't work and you want to do a "return".......don't do a Kim K or at least make it last longer than 72 or was it 73 days? :lol:

No prenup. I don't think PA recognizes them anyway.

We are getting the license Friday and then probably going to the courthouse or whereever you go in nyc next Wednesday to make it legal.

I am happy for you, but b/c I care I just have to ask...why the rush?

you got a house and celebrity kitties, he's got a biz, is there a pre-nup?

Happy for you Tazz!

so you're getting married this Friday, June 15 and a grand wedding later?

IF, it don't work and you want to do a "return".......don't do a Kim K or at least make it last longer than 72 or was it 73 days? :lol:

ITA make sure your assets are protected, it doesn't matter how long your married you need to make sure your future is secure.

.don't do a Kim K or at least make it last longer than 72 or was it 73 days? :lol:

My **** is bigger than hers and Shawn is better looking than Kris, so .....
we should make it until Christmas or at least my birthday. :snort:

Ok This I really want to know, his parents live in a country club right? Is the wedding reception going to be there? Why is this important because we have to know what to wear! :lol:

With this Friday being best price Friday at Penny's we hos will need to get busy shopping.

Oh **** I gotta go dress shopping again!! :lol:

Can we have the wedding after baby is born so I can get my drink on too!? :bee:

I personally would hate a big wedding. I just don't like the whole hubbub. I'm actually kinda irked that we have to have a witness to sign for us. I just want him, me and the official. Funny part is, since we are keeping this on the downlow, I actually asked my ex to be the witness. lol

Tazzy that part just kills me :lol: :lol: I'm glad he's able and willing to do it!

Young, stupid and crazy :)

OK, here is the mom (and friend) in me...just have to say as I care and don't want to see you get hurt.

Just make sure you know what you are getting yourself into, think of the possible "bad outcomes" and protect yourself againsts them, remember this "lala phase" you are in is just that, a phase. Love is not a feeling, but a commitment and a choice you make every day.

Make sure he is "worthy" of you and he is someone you know that can be the father of your kids. Not just a "dad", but someone who will be in the everyday minutia of raising kids with you.

OK, that is the end of this PSA. Back to your regularly scheduled celebration. Congratulations!

My female attorney is bringing in rings from her husband I think tomorrow, she was also told not to say anything.

Basically everyone knows, without everyone knowing. :lol: Funny and stupid at the same time. They all know my sister in law, and my sister in law knows something is up. So she asked me last night if I was getting married, I said well you'll know when you see a new drivers license name. lol.

OK, here is the mom (and friend) in me...just have to say as I care and don't want to see you get hurt.

Just make sure you know what you are getting yourself into, think of the possible "bad outcomes" and protect yourself againsts them, remember this "lala phase" you are in is just that, a phase. Love is not a feeling, but a commitment and a choice you make every day.

Make sure he is "worthy" of you and he is someone you know that can be the father of your kids. Not just a "dad", but someone who will be in the everyday minutia of raising kids with you.

OK, that is the end of this PSA. Back to your regularly scheduled celebration. Congratulations!

I completely get it. I'm 36, not 22. Been there, done the bad outcomes etc. I know marriage isn't what it used to be i.e. death do us part with over 50% end in divorces. Can anyone trust anyone to make sure that happens nowadays? Divorce rate shows the answer. Are my assets and future assets protected? Pretty much. Even with prenups, once you go with legal assistance to enforce the prenup you're into for thousands for a divorce. Seen it.

Things happen good and bad if I could predict the future, my life would be way different than it is now. He has a good heart, comes from a good family and treats me like how I like to be treated. Could we crash and burn? Yep. That's reality.

My female attorney is bringing in rings from her husband I think tomorrow, she was also told not to say anything.

Basically everyone knows, without everyone knowing. :lol: Funny and stupid at the same time. They all know my sister in law, and my sister in law knows something is up. So she asked me last night if I was getting married, I said well you'll know when you see a new drivers license name. lol.

Exactly. A couple hundred of your nearest and dearest here at CW are really good at keeping secrets. :giggles:

Back