What's new

somebody :coughmecough: was asked

WOW Congrats!! See Reporter was right you just never know when fate is coming for you!

Awwww so sweet! Congrats!!

Congrats! Wishing you happiness always!:flowers:

Congratulations Tazz! I was wondering what was going on with you! I wish you nothing but happiness!

wow instead of the love BOAT it's the Love BUS!!

how fun' congrats!!

WHOA!!!

Have you ordered the matching crabhats yet?

Best of luck to my Tazzy and her man.....

Holy crap that was fast!

Me being me I should probably make some perverted remarks about how um awesome you must be .... :wink2: So consider that done and fill in the blanks cause I just wanna offer congrats and well wishes. We all adore you and want all the best for you my sweet!

Does he know about all of us yet?.... If so, he's a saint! Just thinking of Nohio and Sati.... If he can put up with your motley crue... he's golden!

He knows I have a website, but he was thinking dirty stuff at the time, but then he saw my battery operated toothbrushes from cvs of 2006 and said "Why do you have 50 battery operated toothbrushes, they are like $8 each?" I said "I didn't pay anything for them actually." Then he said I want to take a couple.

:)

He knows I have a website, but he was thinking dirty stuff at the time, but then he saw my battery operated toothbrushes from cvs of 2006 and said "Why do you have 50 battery operated toothbrushes, they are like $8 each?" I said "I didn't pay anything for them actually." Then he said I want to take a couple.

So he was right. :giggles:

What is he going to think when your wedding gift from Fiya arrives? You are gonna have to explain the giant bottle of vinegar and the red rubber bottle.

How are you gonna get him to wear the crab hat? Does he understand that Snickers is a perfectly acceptable lunch to serve at your party?

So many questions.

Congrats ho! Wishing you all the happiness in the world.

Pretty much. :lol:

So on the way out he was talking about going to Zales or some other chain store. I started laughing. I said nothing says I love you than going to the mall and hitting up a chain store. Silly man, one of the attorneys I work with is married to a diamond guy. I can get a nicer stone cheaper than Zales or the same price.

Back