What's new

somebody :coughmecough: was asked

What is he going to think when your wedding gift from Fiya arrives? You are gonna have to explain the giant bottle of vinegar and the red rubber bottle.

How are you gonna get him to wear the crab hat? Does he understand that Snickers is a perfectly acceptable lunch to serve at your party?

So many questions.

Congrats ho! Wishing you all the happiness in the world.

Honey, open this wedding present! It's from my girl Fiya.

:confused::18::44: I married into this?

Pretty much. :lol:

So on the way out he was talking about going to Zales or some other chain store. I started laughing. I said nothing says I love you than going to the mall and hitting up a chain store. Silly man, one of the attorneys I work with is married to a diamond guy. I can get a nicer stone cheaper than Zales or the same price.

Exactly, doesn't he realize/watch commercials that to make everyone be envious there is one place to go so they will all gush over it and say "He went to Jared" :flowers:Congratulations

Exactly, doesn't he realize/watch commercials that to make everyone be envious there is one place to go so they will all gush over it and say "He went to Jared" :flowers:Congratulations

THAT was the other store he said.

I don't think I ever stepped inside one. I work in NYC, why would people go to a chain?

:dance: :dance: :dance:

I am soooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bliss:

I think it is sweet not cheezy! Anyone can say put on your party dress and take you out and plan this big over the top proposal. :serenade:

Ask anyone whose been married a long time. You want a man who loves you the most when you've just rolled out of bed :morning: .....AND YOU'VE GOT ONE!!!

:congrats::congrats::congrats:

Yeah I don't even think my hair was even done at that point.

How ultimately romantic....so happy and excited for you. What a wonderful time in your life. May God continue to watch over you both and bless you continually. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

So exciting, nervous and nauseous all rolled into one. I love the beginning and HATE the beginning to know where he stands and I stand and where he is, where I am, what he thinks, wtf I am thinking....arrggg.. And YAY at the same time.

So I was texting him last night asking if he knew how to clean a gun lol. He was shocked that I had one. So I explained being a single woman living in the boonies, wtf do you expect? Then he texted not single for long. So I told him stop playing. He said he "I'm serious I want you all for me." So I told him again to stop playing and when we see each other in person we can talk about it.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

"I want you all for me." He knew from the moment he met you. Congratulations!

A motorcycle gear proposal? Sounds kinda sexy!!

Congrats on the happy news!

It was actually. He used a ring that I had for a few years that I was bringing into the city to get it sized and bent down and asked.

He was joking last night when I was going to ask him to marry me. I said "I'm a girl, girls don't ask dudes to marry them." :lol:

Going down Friday for the license. Awwwwz

"I want you all for me." He new from the moment he met you. Congratulations!

When we went to New Orleans, we walked into a club and the guy on stage asked us where we were from, he said PA, I said NY. He then asked if we were married, I said no and shook my head and he said yes and nodded his. The guy asked how long we are married and he said 2 years. I was like WTF??? :lol: Then the guy asked how the sex after 2 years, I enthusiastically threw up my thumb lol and mistah raised his glass. lol That was pretty funny.

When we went to New Orleans, we walked into a club and the guy on stage asked us where we were from, he said PA, I said NY. He then asked if we were married, I said no and shook my head and he said yes and nodded his. The guy asked how long we are married and he said 2 years. I was like WTF??? :lol: Then the guy asked how the sex after 2 years, I enthusiastically threw up my thumb lol and mistah raised his glass. lol That was pretty funny.

I got a little teary at that! :cry1:

This is so exciting! :dance:

Back