What's new

somebody :coughmecough: was asked

To get married this morning. In my kitchen, him in his motorcycle gear on his knee, me in my big booty pants and top lol.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

First: Congrats!

Second: post pics of you in big booty pants (booty side--or in your case whooty side?)

Third: Now you have a legitimate excuse to sell advertisements on CW in order to pay for the wedding.

Unfortunately, I have to look into ways to cut expenses for CW. Donations are like $30-$40 a month and costs are like $170 a month. eeeek.

Congratulations! How exciting!!

If you don't want to, don't have to change your name, just add his last name to yours.

I think I'll change it to his, but do I need to change my license asap?

I don't think you need to change anything asap to start using his name. I waited until I needed a new license & did it all then. And I still have checks with my old name on them that I use & we've been married for 6 years. :lol:

OMG, I'll have a mother in law and father in law.

:lol: This is weirder than weird for me.

And he'll have step-cats. :giggles:

My constant thought is - do I change my name? I am obsessed over that. Mrs. ____? Weird

If you're planning on keeping Vic around, you could be a MrsYellow, with your trusty sidekick MrsRed! ;)

OMG, I'll have a mother in law and father in law.

:lol: This is weirder than weird for me.

Hahahahahaha!!!! So true though!! At least the seem like good peeps, no? Lucky bizzo!!!

And he'll have step-cats. :giggles:

He already said that a few weeks ago. Talking about me that I couldn't wait to get home to the kids. I'm like ?? Kids? Yeah, our kids that are at our house. lol

But he does have kids already, so I'll be a step mom too. oooofaaa

OMGZ Tazzy!!! :bliss: :bliss: I'm so happy for you! You have all my best wishes for a lifetime of happiness together!!

He already said that a few weeks ago. Talking about me that I couldn't wait to get home to the kids. I'm like ?? Kids? Yeah, our kids that are at our house. lol

But he does have kids already, so I'll be a step mom too. oooofaaa

:bliss: Oooh!! Tell us about your bonus kids! How many? Ages? How fun!

Back