What's new

somebody :coughmecough: was asked

Do you mean, asked before to marry?
Yep in 2 previous relationships. One was just to patch the relationship, which is always a good idea to get married. The other was just not the right guy at all.

Have you met the kids?

Not to be too nosy but 1 mom or multiple?

DH's exwife/mom of DSD16 is a drama queen and caused me a lot of stress, I can't imagine having to deal with more than one.

:bee:

Have you met his children?

THAT was the other store he said.

why would people go to a chain?

Because we live in places like Iowa...

Every kiss begins with K's...

I was/am a step to 3 kids for the last 27 years and have lived to tell about it...I still like 2 out of 3 of them...just work on your evil step-mother cackle...

:faint: HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint:

Tazzy I'm soooo happy for you!!! :woot:

I def agree that you should stay away from mall rings. ;)

So does he know your stance on cats and putting up with their.................shall we say "short comings"? In other words is he gonna wanna kick Vic out when he pees in his shoe and when he finds that Jillavita drank all his tequilla?

LMFAO I think Barb has a video cam in my house already. Before going to bed I scoop up all his things and put them away. Last night he put his bike jacket on the bar stool with his helmet and bag on the counter right in front. This morning he was like "Babe, where is my jacket and stuff?" I told him I put it away and hung it up. He said "Wow, thank you, I gotta get used to you doing stuff like that for me."

I'm like, yeah, otherwise you'd be riding in a piss coat. lol. But I just said, "Yeah, I didn't want cat hair to get on it."

:snort:

engagement.jpg

Those two couldn't look more opposite than Tazzy and her mistah. :lol: Although Tazzy does love her her some ginger. ;)

Did I miss it somewhere??? I never saw a picture!!!!!!!

But my phone works when it wants and I miss a lot of posts on here :(

Did I miss it somewhere??? I never saw a picture!!!!!!!

But my phone works when it wants and I miss a lot of posts on here :(

Yep, she posted a shirtless pic. He's a fine black man. :drool:

Back