What's new

Someone PLEASE help me understand this

Joy, I don't even have words. It's beyond imaginable that anyone could go through this. :huggy:

Thank you :hug:

I printed out the directions from work to Sears to Kohl's and then drove right past both of them :dunce:

I have written a response, deleted it and written yet another response, deleted it and walked away from the computer. I was hoping to see you tonight at Sears, if only for a moment, to give you a great big bear hug. I pray for you to have the strength to find your path through all of this while guiding your daughter. There is so much more that I pray for you, but each wording seems so cold and callous and I want to lift you up, not weigh you down. My best at the moment is that I've borrowed this quote from a friend,

Our prayers may be awkward. Our attempts may be feeble. But since the power of prayer is in the One who hears it and not the one who says it, our prayers do make a difference. - Max Lucado

:ha: I didn't call you because I figured you didn't have another 3 hours to guide me street by street only to have me get lost all over again and end up right back where I started :lol:

I don't remember anyone saying you were good with directions. :roll:

Charlie! I was going to show some grace and say that she was a little preoccupied.

:giggles:

Poor Charlie...I once (very recently) tried to go from my office in Schaumburg to the Jewel in Bartlett to get gas, then home to West Dundee. I printed a Mapquest map and the point to point directions. I could not find the Jewel so I called him. He stayed on the phone giving me turn by turn directions until I got as close to home as Elgin, made a wrong turn and ended up pretty darn near where I started in Bartlett. :dunce:

THREE HOURS after leaving work I got home. :surrender:

Charlie! I was going to show some grace and say that she was a little preoccupied.

Ultrasound & doctor appointment at 11:45. Praying for answers one way or the other. DD is cracking under the emotional weight of this.

:huggy: Thinking about you guys. Hopefully you will have some resolution today. :huggy:

Ultrasound & doctor appointment at 11:45. Praying for answers one way or the other. DD is cracking under the emotional weight of this.

I'm so sorry. :pout: I hope you get some answers today.

Prayers! I know you will, but please keep us posted!

Hope to see some resolution from today's appointment.... something solid instead of the rollercoaster you've been dealing with.

It is not a viable pregnancy. She is having a D&C Monday morning. We have to be there at 8:30 and they will do it at 10:00 :pout:

Thank you all for your prayers and support :hug:

Joy, i am so sorry to hear this sad news, but at least you guys can have some peace now and start to heal instead of being tossed hope and having it yanked away over and over and over.

Hugs to you and DD!

Back