What's new

SuperJill on Nightline tonight(3/25)!

I remember last year when tons of people who had been at afc left for his site.Apparently, these people had been at afc & got pissed when it was sold to a corporation.

it was more than that. a lot of nastiness is allowed on AFC which is just not appropriate to most couponing sites unless they are nice and smaller and private! :lol:

it was more than that. a lot of nastiness is allowed on AFC which is just not appropriate to most couponing sites unless they are nice and smaller and private! :lol:

I've noticed that about afc. They act like everything is one big love fest while they chew people up & spit them out.
There was a post from a lady who said Rite-Aid wouldn't let her use coupons when she bought Easter candy with food stamps. OMG,you would have thought she'd commited murder. These assholes were all over her for having the audacity to give her kids candy while she was on food stamps. Maybe if she'd put bread & water in her kids Easter basket...they (afc)would have been happy.They should have said congrats on trying to get the most for your money.
I trade for a few coupons there but they're all to quick to be holier than thou (imo).

I've noticed that about afc. They act like everything is one big love fest while they chew people up & spit them out.
There was a post from a lady who said Rite-Aid wouldn't let her use coupons when she bought Easter candy with food stamps. OMG,you would have thought she'd commited murder. These assholes were all over her for having the audacity to give her kids candy while she was on food stamps. Maybe if she'd put bread & water in her kids Easter basket...they (afc)would have been happy.They should have said congrats on trying to get the most for your money.
I trade for a few coupons there but they're all to quick to be holier than thou (imo).

LOL on AFC you can LITERALLY say exactly the same thing as someone in the "in crowd" has said and be given the spanking and warning for it. LOL they are very very very hypocritical if you are NOT in the "in crowd"

How mean and disgusting!

I think maybe Leigh can't say any more about this alleged DOS attack because this is a very serious allegation and many people who have been falsely accused of it have prosecuted and their accusers have had to pay mad punitive damages. Therefore, one should be very careful about making wild, unfounded allegations about such things. See "propaganda".

The simple fact of the matter is that this segment generated more traffic than WUC is set up to accommodate.

I think maybe Leigh can't say any more about this alleged DOS attack because this is a very serious allegation and many people who have been falsely accused of it have prosecuted and their accusers have had to pay mad punitive damages. Therefore, one should be very careful about making wild, unfounded allegations about such things. See "propaganda".

The simple fact of the matter is that this segment generated more traffic than WUC is set up to accommodate.

sorry. It is not a false accusation. It is FACT. You can say as you wish of course. being a free world and all that. But its not false. WUC was DOS attacked earlier in the year, FACT. proven PERIOD.

I am saying nothing more about who , where , when etc because right now some of it might ONLY be TALK. people do tend to talk big when they are IGNORANT and jealous.

So then you can produce documents proving this fact? If not, then you should probably shut up now before you get yourself in a bit of hot water.

So then you can produce documents proving this fact? If not, then you should probably shut up now before you get yourself in a bit of hot water.

do i know you ? LOL i do not have to furnish jack and **** for some little newbie on CW. LOL The proof was actually posted for ALL to see on WUC many months ago when the DOS attack occurred the first time. I do not OWN wuc. LOL

what an idiot. *eye balls rolling*

Kum bah yah?!?!

Ummm, Sati hasn't named anyone....I can't imagine generic talk getting anyone into "hot water"

Marilyn, are you from another competing board that you are sooo excited by what Sati says?

Thanks Barb. I am NOT saying names for several reasons. one, i would give away MY sources if i did so. LOL 2)so far its TALK. and one suspected attempt. 2)keeping it generic means i dont have to show anything to anyone etc etc.

do i know you ? LOL i do not have to furnish jack and **** for some little newbie on CW. LOL The proof was actually posted for ALL to see on WUC many months ago when the DOS attack occurred the first time. I do not OWN wuc. LOL

what an idiot. *eye balls rolling*

I'm a newbie, and I ain't asking anything...but I LOVE your SPUNK sati! I love reading every thread you write. You go!:woot:

I'm a newbie, and I ain't asking anything...but I LOVE your SPUNK sati! I love reading every thread you write. You go!:woot:

LOL spunk? LOL well that is not a word i have not heard associated with me in a bit! usually its ****. LOL heehe.

thanks and welcome to CW. I am a tad more outspoken on things here than other places. i can kinda take off my shoes and kick back here. LOL

Paranoid much? I have no idea who she's accusing. I was merely pointing out that accusing someone of a DOS attack is pretty heavy stuff and these accusations aren't usually taken lightly by the people who are being accused. I would think one could expect glitches in their system after a nationally-aired television segment.

Paranoid much? I have no idea who she's accusing. I was merely pointing out that accusing someone of a DOS attack is pretty heavy stuff and these accusations aren't usually taken lightly by the people who are being accused. I would think one could expect glitches in their system after a nationally-aired television segment.

:lol: you make me laugh! thank you for tonights entertainment:lol:

LOL spunk? LOL well that is not a word i have not heard associated with me in a bit! usually its ****. LOL heehe.

thanks and welcome to CW. I am a tad more outspoken on things here than other places. i can kinda take off my shoes and kick back here. LOL

Ain't it great? We can **** at each other and still be friends, at least I don't think any of us hold real grudges.

This week people have been on edge I think, at least from what I have been reading in OT. I don't know if it's because of the healthcare thing or just a bad week in general.

I know. (spunk). I actually have a bad mouth, but I'm a newbie here...gotta get to know people. Couldn't think of a better word than "spunk". sorry. LOL. I'm known to be outspoken all the time, but like i said, NEWBIE...taking it slow. :lol:

I know. (spunk). I actually have a bad mouth, but I'm a newbie here...gotta get to know people. Couldn't think of a better word than "spunk". sorry. LOL. I'm known to be outspoken all the time, but like i said, NEWBIE...taking it slow. :lol:

naw i like it, spunk kinda a compliment and sexy at the same time. dirty sexy i mean! :lol:

Understood. I am a member of many different sites. Is that allowed here or is it as frowned on as being a newbie?

Not paranoid at all, thank you!:bowing::bowing:

Just asking a question that came to me. As a member I get to do that, you know.

:lol::huggy: you sure you arent PARANOID there barb?! LOL

maybe this person Marilyn should reread what SHE said if she is gonna accuse anyone of being PARANOID> hmmmmm:wel: welcome to CW where what you wanna say can be said but that doesnt mean you wont get your verbal **** kicking for it! :hiphip:

Understood. I am a member of many different sites. Is that allowed here or is it as frowned on as being a newbie?

shoot you can say what you want. but here you are likely to get called on your BS is all. LOL I have had my **** handed to me on a platter a few times. so be prepared is all :wel:

Trust me...I've had my **** kicked by much better than you guys! I always wear my big girl panties for just such an occasion!:lol:

Back