What's new

teen mom

got2crazykids

Great paper caper, dumpster diving edition 1.0
PF Member
Reaction score
alright I was watching this weeks episode of Teen Mom

I couldnt believe the way that Amber hit Gary ~~~~~ they had a fight (do they ever not?) she got in his face and thretened him so her took the baby (way to grow some testicles man) well he went there to check on her I guess and she put his stuff on the stoop. he was going to tell her why he took the baby and she started screaming and hitting him over and over then when he went to leave she kicked him as he was walking down the stairs he was at the top of the flight of stairs and could have fallen......

I hope she never hit the baby but I dont know if she needs primary custody

I wonder about her teatment of the baby. I know it is edited for TV and I try to keep that in mind, but it bothers me how much she puts the baby in the crib for "a nap" and she did more thna hit him, she actualy punched him.

What medication is she on, she seems to be bi-polar with some depressive traits and maybe if she did take her mediation things could be better. Bottom line is she is not very interested in the parenting part of being a parent to me.

was that blue koolaid in Leah's bottle???

I really thought Gary was going to fall down the stairs when she kicked him in the back...that was hard to watch

I didn't see that episode yet (not on demand yet)-- but Amber is a ****. She doesn't seem like a fit mother at all... I don't think they ever show her off of that bed "mothering" Leah.
If the roles were reversed and Gary was the one abusing Amber, that would be on the cover of People (well maybe not People, but US Weekly)

If the roles were reversed and Gary was the one abusing Amber, that would be on the cover of People (well maybe not People, but US Weekly)

EXACTLY!

I felt so sorry for Gary on the past episode becuase he just wants a family and he wants to take care of them and makes so many excuses for her and her behavior it is ridicuous.

I'm amazed that most of them have NO jobs but have nice cars,cell phones, smoke & are able to go to school & have their own place.Someone tell me how to get a free ride please.

I was thinking the same thing with blue kool aid and that crib of stuffed animals.She thinks she is high and mighty with going to her karate classes. I wish someone would punch her and bring her down to size.She is never happy.

I'm amazed that most of them have NO jobs but have nice cars,cell phones, smoke & are able to go to school & have their own place.Someone tell me how to get a free ride please.

You and me both! WTF? How can they have so much stuff w/o a job? I doubt they are making much since MTV usually pays about $200 an epi for their reality show starts. It wasn't until Mike "the Situation" rallied the troops and demanded more money which went to $10,000 an epi.

You and me both! WTF? How can they have so much stuff w/o a job? I doubt they are making much since MTV usually pays about $200 an epi for their reality show starts. It wasn't until Mike "the Situation" rallied the troops and demanded more money which went to $10,000 an epi.

I know Maci was working as a waitress, Farrah was also working at a resturant, Amber has admitted to being on welfare to pay her rent and stuff but at one time shes working, but dont know about Kaitlyn

Yes but even with those jobs...they can't be making enough for all the crap we see. They eat out & always seem to be going places. Like Amber & Gary going to Fla. My family sure can't afford that cause we're paying for all these perks for free loaders.

They probably make money by doing the show.

Anyways, the way Amber hit Gary was completely outrageous. I cannot believe none of the camera people called the cops for domestic violence. I don't exactly like Gary either but abuse is abuse. Amber needs to go to jail.

M

They probably make money by doing the show.

Anyways, the way Amber hit Gary was completely outrageous. I cannot believe none of the camera people called the cops for domestic violence. I don't exactly like Gary either but abuse is abuse. Amber needs to go to jail.

M

Completely agree. What a double standard. If Gary had hit her-he'd be arrested. I think Amber should spent her time taking care of her child instead of learning karate/boxing etc. She is violent enough. I actually feel bad for Gary for having to deal with her.

I don't think Amber will ever break away from being on welfare. She has no motivation and I never see her read to Leah or interact much with that baby. She will end up with someone else having more kids because she doesn't know better.

I don't think Amber will ever break away from being on welfare. She has no motivation and I never see her read to Leah or interact much with that baby. She will end up with someone else having more kids because she doesn't know better.

DITTO--
Seriously, how many times have we heard about her getting her GED?

I think Amber should spent her time taking care of her child instead of learning karate/boxing etc. She is violent enough. I actually feel bad for Gary for having to deal with her.

Agreed!

I almost think she took those classes so she can use that on Gary.

I also noticed that Gary was trying to tell her not to leave knives within reach of Leah. Amber irately argued that there were spoons left as well.

She disgusts me.

M

i jsut saw on the cover of a mag that Farrah is pregnant again!
I sincerely hope not. She actualy seems to be a little better this season...still spolied rotten, but better.

I know Maci was working as a waitress, Farrah was also working at a resturant, Amber has admitted to being on welfare to pay her rent and stuff but at one time shes working, but dont know about Kaitlyn
Catelynn is living at home with parents. Amber is always saying "get out my house" and I want to scream "that is my house, I pay taxes for you to get that $1 rent" :giggles:

I never see her read period. She fakes studying from time to time and that's it. That baby needs to be with Gary full-time

On the next episode she is supposed to be going on a date with a guy who just got out of jail.

Agreed!

I almost think she took those classes so she can use that on Gary.

I also noticed that Gary was trying to tell her not to leave knives within reach of Leah. Amber irately argued that there were spoons left as well.

She disgusts me.

M

Or when she walked past the kid with the glass candle holder just to holler at Gary about not stopping Leah from playing with it.

Back