What's new

teen mom

oh yeah!! I forgot to mension that I want to kick Katlyn and Tylers parents brains in. her mother is emotionally abusive and I worry about Kaitlyns little brother

oh yeah!! I forgot to mension that I want to kick Katlyn and Tylers parents brains in. her mother is emotionally abusive and I worry about Kaitlyns little brother

Yeah... Plus HOW WEIRD is it that Caitlyn and Tyler are really step brother n sister...
Seriously, don't these people SEE themselves on TV lookin' like fools?

Farah is NOT PG- (according to USweekly.com) and we KNOW that everything we read in US is FACT! :lol:

Her mother is excuse the term is, trailer trash. I have to ask, if Butch is in jail, then how did Kaityn's mom go off to Vegas? Who was watching the little boy and how the hell do these people have money if they don't work??????????

Her mother is excuse the term is, trailer trash. I have to ask, if Butch is in jail, then how did Kaityn's mom go off to Vegas? Who was watching the little boy and how the hell do these people have money if they don't work??????????

I think the little boy was off at his fathers...........I would leave my teenage girl home alone and go to Vegas for a week.......I mean shes only been knocked up once, right?

but I think Kaitlyn and Tyler did an awsome thing for Carly they didnt want her to grow up like them

they dont have $1500 to get a lawyer for Butch, but they have money for a vegas trip a new car and packs of cigs everyday!?

I love this show, my hubby thinks its trash but I dont care. Does anyone know how Farrahs baby daddy died? I dont think they have ever said. I think Maci is a great mom for her age (moving might not have been the best idea though). Ryan is a lazy piece of crap. Amber needs to go to a mental facility and Gary needs to file charges and take over custady. Caitlyn and Tyler did the right thing by giving Carly up.

I love this show, my hubby thinks its trash but I dont care. Does anyone know how Farrahs baby daddy died? I dont think they have ever said. I think Maci is a great mom for her age (moving might not have been the best idea though). Ryan is a lazy piece of crap. Amber needs to go to a mental facility and Gary needs to file charges and take over custady. Caitlyn and Tyler did the right thing by giving Carly up.

He died in a car crash.
http://www.kcci.com/r/18374996/detail.html

Ok I'm watching a DVR'd episode.......it's making me sick! WTFUCK is wrong with Kaitlyn's Mom?!

I feel so damned bad for that chubby ex-boyfriend......that **** ex doesn't deserve that baby or him in her life!!! :ranting:

ETA: OMG who is that scum bag moving way too fast on **** mom (wasshername?) Thay guy has TROUBLE written all over him.

She should be in jail. Period.

Agreed. I couldn't help but for one sec think "Slap her **** back and see how she likes it!" :snicker:

I'm sure the cops would have been called then....and there would have been a mark on her, so he'd would be headed to jail.

I'm sure the cops would have been called then....and there would have been a mark on her, so he'd would be headed to jail.

Yeah I know.....not saying he shoulda, but you get the thinking. ;)

Poor Maci...The man should move for you, not you for the man...

Back