What's new

That ONE thing your spouse / SO does that drives you nutz????

Well, I'm going thru a divorce now so it really doesn't matter anymore...pfffftttttt......:boxer:
Its just me & 16 yr. old dd and although I get the teenage stuff...it's not as bad as it was.
Peace & quiet :) :bliss:
Maybe soon I can start testing out & taking applications for a new one ?? :horsie:
Nah...that was just a passing thought.

Well, I'm going thru a divorce now so it really doesn't matter anymore...pfffftttttt......:boxer:

I'm sorry to hear this. :pout:

I'm sorry to hear this. :pout:
Believe me it's okay. He has rage attacks, and he has a drinking & gambling problem. So I think I'm better off alone for now.
He still pays all the bills & stuff too ..I just don't get sex. Hmmm..
that begs the question , would you like the peace & quiet , plus bills paid, but give up sex? I guess you could use your handy little toys :) TON and Steve don't read this!

Believe me it's okay. He has rage attacks, and he has a drinking & gambling problem. So I think I'm better off alone for now.
that begs the question , would you like the peace & quiet , plus bills paid, but give up sex? I guess you could use your handy little toys :) TON and Steve don't read this!

I bet Steve and his mistah have plenty of toys. ;)

Kinda makes you think twice about naming your sons Steve doesn't it?

Steve--the other one:lol:

Kinda makes you think twice about naming your sons Steve doesn't it?

Steve--the other one:lol:

Oh..........duh............didn't realize your name is also Steve..........I get it now. You're a younger guy no?

I wonder if we have any wallet wearers here? Or my fav............the really pretty lesbians.

I have an ex bf named Steven who is now gay...yup:lol: Maybe it is the name?

Because Tabitha has been missing, I am gonna bet steve would be stevebass...

I kinda hope it's not the name--I'm named after my father who has been with my mother for 52 years and 4 children:lol:

Yeah, I wasn't sure about the "wallet wearers" thing myself--I'm assuming it's some sort of lesbian version of the hanky code.

has no sense of urgency--we can be LATE and he still is walking, driving or moving at a casual pace

Back