What's new

The 411 on origin of SC letters of intent

I'm actually the "halfway" guy this time.

I completely agree with Thunder that Bob gives the impression of having had his difficulties as a Karaoke Host, which may have embittered him a tweak.

ON THE OTHER HAND: Many of Bob's posts are of great substance and show sound business acumen. DEFINITELY a plus to the forum, once one gets past the emotional stuff reading his thoughts on karaoke in general.

Either way, our opinions carry no weight, as I haven't seen any TOS violations, and he's a good member in good standing.

Ignore him if you want, but I will continue to read and possibly learn from ( OR debate :rolleyespill: ) his posts.

Joe,

Unless his post have gotten much better since I last saw them his business sense is greatly lacking! It is apparent from many of his previous post that he has no comprehension of the karaoke market or the DJ market for that matter. His spewing of meaningless numbers has never taken in the aspect of working capital or (looking for a better way to put it) liquid assets! Not sure I used the proper term in either case, but what I am trying to say is it is much better to have money turning over regardless of the rate (amount) than it is to be sitting on your investment waiting for better money to come along.

Again up until he went on ignore he has shown me nothing but the supidity of someone who doesn't and never had a clue!

I don't know Bob or what he does for a job but one thing I did glean from his prior post was that it isn't DJing or Karaoke! Maybe his real job is selling insurance but with his additude he can't be bringing in much on commissions!

I believe he is a Dj or at leans owns a DJ business. I also believe that he rents out karaoke systems. But i think his slant is toward the "do it yourself" market rather than clubs. It is just that much of what he says doesn't make sense for what we see and do. It is like the job descriptions I keep coming across--"candidate will actualize the potential of the company whatever by modelling the business motto whatever." I can't figure out what they want. I thought I was just applying to serve coffee.

1. Click on the persons screen name.
2. Click on "View users profile"
3. Click on "Users List"
4. Click on "Add to Ignore List"
5. Click on "Yes"

And you are done with them!

Thank you Thunder....I have never felt the need to "ignore" anyone before

I can only hope that the "wall of stalker" has included me in his ignore list....

Joe,

Unless his post have gotten much better since I last saw them his business sense is greatly lacking! It is apparent from many of his previous post that he has no comprehension of the karaoke market or the DJ market for that matter. His spewing of meaningless numbers has never taken in the aspect of working capital or (looking for a better way to put it) liquid assets! Not sure I used the proper term in either case, but what I am trying to say is it is much better to have money turning over regardless of the rate (amount) than it is to be sitting on your investment waiting for better money to come along.

Again up until he went on ignore he has shown me nothing but the supidity of someone who doesn't and never had a clue!

I don't know Bob or what he does for a job but one thing I did glean from his prior post was that it isn't DJing or Karaoke! Maybe his real job is selling insurance but with his additude he can't be bringing in much on commissions!

Gotta disagree, Steve. Sticking our normal SC type junk in the corner for a minute: Whatever his current income production entails, I see some very good, strong business sense there.

Dam, Steve, we're up to 3 disagrees, and everything else agree.

SC, Bob, and Thumpers for karaoke. Thank all that's scary we agree on baggie shorts at picnics! :laughpill:

I believe he is a Dj or at leans owns a DJ business. I also believe that he rents out karaoke systems. But i think his slant is toward the "do it yourself" market rather than clubs. It is just that much of what he says doesn't make sense for what we see and do. It is like the job descriptions I keep coming across--"candidate will actualize the potential of the company whatever by modelling the business motto whatever." I can't figure out what they want. I thought I was just applying to serve coffee.

Rental Karaoke systems! That may explain a lot of his antimosity towards the actions of Sound Choice, I know a guy in Maryland doing the same thing with rental Karaoke and Dj systems, every one of his systems runs on a copied hard drive!

Rental Karaoke systems! That may explain a lot of his antimosity towards the actions of Sound Choice, I know a guy in Maryland doing the same thing with rental Karaoke and Dj systems, every one of his systems runs on a copied hard drive!

Now THAT is a $$$ makin' business model.... :yahrofl:

ROTFLMAO
That's logical - I'm so stocked with priate copies of SC material I couldn't wait to step up in public and criticize SoundChoice directly one-on-one. DOAH!

Meanwhile, Steve claims that back-converting proprietary CAVS content is "okay" while riping SC trademarks to HD requires audit supervision?
Do as he says - not as he does??

There's just way to much "reverb" on all this self-righteousness.

Maybe someone could start a new thread: Who have YOU got on your ignore list?

I don't have anyone on "Ignore" as far as not wanting to read what they say. But I have a few that I "ignore" responding to if I think their post is just trying to be demeaning or stir the pot.

I have no one on ignore. Whether they agree with me or not on a particular debate does not diminish their capacity to post valuable information.

Bazza and I are certainly in disagreement on several things, yet he has been kind enough to help me recently with new technical info on another thread.

Remember, that's what we're here for. Putting someone on "ignore" depletes your informational pool.

I must agree with Joe, i do not have anyone on Ignore here but of course everyone has the option to " ignore " certain posts they do not want to read, just simply don't respond to them

I have no one on ignore, mostly for the same reasons as Joe. I just use the grown up way and don't read what I don't feel like reading!

Back