What's new

The 411 on origin of SC letters of intent

Well shazam, I guess you put me in my place didn't you!

Actually I'm not worried about what the mods think of my posts. I rarely post anything insulting or inflamitory like some folks do here. I guess that's why I have some people on ignore so I don't have to read their insulting and inflamitory remarks. (Not mentioning any names).

****, Skid has already put me on ignore!:laughpill:

What's that? Sorry, couldn't hear you. What? Did you say something?

Some of our researchers are even your "regulars" who know your show and your habits and systems for as long as they have been attending.

Gotta love it! There are decent, honest people in the audience helping the cause!

This is what education on karaoke piracy is all about!

Originally Posted by Sound Choice
Some of our researchers are even your "regulars" who know your show and your habits and systems for as long as they have been attending.

Oooooh! Just in time for Halloween!
SC says fear the boogie-man he sees e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!

I have seen the boogie man and I'm going right over to tell my friend Big Foot as soon as the aliens get through probing him.

Ya know, depending on the type of probe, that could be painful.:laughpill::worriedpill:

How come no one brings up The Jersey Devil?!?!?!!? :unhappypill::huhpill: Sasquatch is a pansy by comparison- his father wore paw cozies.....

JoeChartreuse said:
How come no one brings up The Jersey Devil?!?!?!!? :unhappypill::huhpill: Sasquatch is a pansy by comparison- his father wore paw cozies.....
Hmmm same goes for the Jersey mob and the Mexican M13 (which we have here). M13 makes mob look like a tamed kitten.

Some of our researchers are even your "regulars" who know your show and your habits and systems for as long as they have been attending. (Heck in today's economy, it's not difficult to hire informed help.) They can tell us if you ever had/never had discs if your shows are identical from system to system. And even if and when you stopped playing Sound Choice (hmm, why would you do that if you had the discs to back up your media shift).

So much for an unbiased investigation.

Perhaps because there is no such thing as an unbiased investigation!

If there ever has been one I would certainly like to know about it!

Steve's got a point. People don't generally look for something someplace if they don't already think it's there....

Originally Posted by Sound Choice
Some of our researchers are even your "regulars" who know your show and your habits and systems for as long as they have been attending. (Heck in today's economy, it's not difficult to hire informed help.) They can tell us if you ever had/never had discs if your shows are identical from system to system. And even if and when you stopped playing Sound Choice (hmm, why would you do that if you had the discs to back up your media shift).

What a piece of work. LOL.

It' all hearsay.

The information is not admissible in court but for the testimony of these "courageous" informants who are unlikely too show up in court. Whispering it for cash is one thing - but under oath if SC is wrong and loses you're facing perjury and a civil claim of your own.

Besides, with a public (written) admission by SC that they actually pay for such information it is easily discredited. Can you imagine how bad it will look when they have to subpoena one of these people only to have their statements retracted?

Can someone please repeat for me why they would want to own or lease anything with this company's name on it?

Way too funny...Kurt, you never cease to amaze me. At last count, 93% of local pirates and media shifters are now sweating even harder than before. You are now offficialy the most intimidating poster here, IMHO, OF COURSE!

Way too funny...Kurt, you never cease to amaze me. At last count, 93% of local pirates and media shifters are now sweating even harder than before. You are now offficialy the most intimidating poster here, IMHO, OF COURSE!

Good! Let 'em sweat! :yahclap:

You know, I had this long post stewing in my mind about fear tactics, and intimidation, & and a bunch of other stuff... but I've been reading these forums for a while, and read the constant back and forth ad infinitum, & realized, nothing will get solved, nothing will be learned, and the lines have been drawn. Plus, I also saw this:

780e4f8f532e8a8bc01f3407d8704754.jpg

and thought: Whatever. I have a karaoke business to run, so peace, y'all.

Back