What's new

The beginning of a new relationship

Seriously! Ann!! OMG I'm not sure I've heard you talk (type?lol) like that before!!! I nearly spit my drink out!

Trying to think of a nice way to put it. He's cut and let's just say he seriously knows how to put it down, ifyaknowwhatI'msayin.

Like, phenomenally. Like.....phenomenally. Then he had an asthma attack and he blamed me. LMFAO.

you made him hyperventilate? ****....how nice an **** you got?

She's not to pure to be pink anymore.

tazz it would appear that we're going to need pics of your man's **** and of your ****.

lmfao. when ya get around to it ;)

Seriously! Ann!! OMG I'm not sure I've heard you talk (type?lol) like that before!!! I nearly spit my drink out!

Gosh u guys! Seriously?!??!?!

I'm one of the most foul mouthed mother ****ers on the planet! :lol:

DH always says I embarass him and always start the TMI conversations!

Obviously I need to start letting my true colors show a little better - I'm not doing such a good job.

you made him hyperventilate? ****....how nice an **** you got?

It's biiiiig. When I was in high school my friends would always start as I walked up to them....

"Becky look at her butt. It's so biiig."

"She looks like some rap guys girlfriend...."

All the friggin time. My friend still f'ing does that when I call him. But there is no thin in the middle anymore. :(

tazz it would appear that we're going to need pics of your man's **** and of your ****.

How about we all make a large CW donation pending such pics.......and I'm sure ur **** i fine Tazz, but we're all more interested in the weiner schmeaner!

seperate pics please :snicker:

Even a 20" widescreen my **** wouldn't fit. It's almost shelf like at this point.

"Sweetie? Um, can I take a pic of your thang, girls online want to see? Pwease?"

It's biiiiig. When I was in high school my friends would always start as I walked up to them....

"Becky look at her butt. It's so biiig."

"She looks like some rap guys girlfriend...."

All the friggin time. My friend still f'ing does that when I call him. But there is no thin in the middle anymore. :(

So red beans and rice didn't miss ya....

Ann!! Wanna be my friend? I didn't realize we were in company with another foul mouthed ****!! :) :foryou:

I tell you what, we're having a **** bbq in july when Abby comes out!

Even a 20" widescreen my **** wouldn't fit. It's almost shelf like at this point.

"Sweetie? Um, can I take a pic of your thang, girls online want to see? Pwease?"

You don't think he'd go for that?

Ann!! Wanna be my friend? I didn't realize we were in company with another foul mouthed ****!! :) :foryou:

I tell you what, we're having a **** bbq in july when Abby comes out!

We seriously should do that!!

No, the problem is seconds and thirds.

So he doesn't know about.....so he doesn't know we know what he looks like huh :snicker:

Did he start off slow and spend the proper amount of time downtown?

does he have any tattoos, scars, birthmarks, extra appendages we should know about....

Back