What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

Well yeah if you clear your cookies it goes to whatever the default skin is. Thats a pain to do that every time :lol:

On Safari you can actually choose to enable 'private browsing' and it wont collect anything while you're browsing ;)

Don't push your apple **** on me :lol:

I actually just downloaded safari a few weeks ago but haven't really messed with it yet

you know what time it is. Time to go get a slurpee from 711

is someone going to cook me dinner or am I going to have to do it myself

I got a small slurpee. I'm cooking a frozen pizza for dinner. It's just now going to be done in a few mintues.

I should have eaten at least an hour ago

Yeah Ive never seen a pizza take like 3 hours to cook :lol:

Yeah Ive never seen a pizza take like 3 hours to cook :lol:

Actually a spent about 2hr 40min on the couch then I put it in :p

. It's to hot now I have to let it cool down. I should have just ordered delivery :lol:

but I'm going to sell my Wii. I never use that ****.

Just play my PS3.

**** the Wii

A friendI work with is going to give me $350 for it but I have a few games for it too.
I'll break even which isn't bad. Especially seeing as their not hard to find anymore. X mas before last my friend sold his for like 2.5 times what he paid for it.

For kids it's great but every single adult that plays video games I know that has bought one ****s with it for about a month or 2 then doesn't touch it anymore.

Theres really only a few good games for it and like 99% crap games.

I had saved money to get a new iphone but since I decided not to get it I figured I might as well get a 360. Also since theres still not a ton of good games for the
PS3 it will get used a lot. I ****ing hate the dashboard. It's ugly but they have a lot of games for it.

Yeah the dashboard is not nice at all. But like you said the games they have are where its at anyways!

I know a few people with Wii's and they love it but hardly use it. Which I don't get at all :lol:

Yeah the dashboard is not nice at all. But like you said the games they have are where its at anyways!

I know a few people with Wii's and they love it but hardly use it. Which I don't get at all :lol:
When they release the new dashboard I hope it looks better.

Yeah i think most are like that. It's and exspensive gadget more than a gaming system. The one thing the PS3 has been missing is RPG's. that was the big reason I wanted a 360. I got the PS3 first because I wanted the bluray player.

The only **** I don't like about the 360 is that RROD bullshit. Every friend of mine that has the 360 for more than 2 years has had the red ring of death and had their systems die at least 2 times a few have gone through 5-6 systems.

The 360 is the first tech item I have ever bought a warrenty for :lol:

I think the 360's failure rate is around 33% ( lower with the Elites it seems ). thats ****ing high as **** if you ask me.

Really high when the Wii and PS3 are under 3%, so is claimed.

When they release the new dashboard I hope it looks better.

Yeah i think most are like that. It's and exspensive gadget more than a gaming system. The one thing the PS3 has been missing is RPG's. that was the big reason I wanted a 360. I got the PS3 first because I wanted the bluray player.

The only **** I don't like about the 360 is that RROD bullshit. Every friend of mine that has the 360 for more than 2 years has had the red ring of death and had their systems die at least 2 times a few have gone through 5-6 systems.

The 360 is the first tech item I have ever bought a warrenty for :lol:

I think the 360's failure rate is around 33% ( lower with the Elites it seems ). thats ****ing high as **** if you ask me.

Really high when the Wii and PS3 are under 3%, so is claimed.

When I first bought mine, I turned it on I started to set it up and I got the RROD! :lol:

They gave me a new one like 30min later!!

They're coming out with a new dashboard? Do you have to have Live to get it?

Back