What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

Hello again everyone!
Some relatives came up on Wed. and stayed until Sun. We were at Gramma's house while this happened.
Anyhow, during this visit, my 14 year old cousin had come up with a new meaning of the term "homewrecker"! (which is a lady who steals another lady's husband, hence wrecking the husband's family, if you're not sure) So, we're sitting there, making card houses (we weren't that great at this, but we had fun anyhow) Some of the others had disappeared, so it was just me and her. As I'm building the card house, I was talking to her and joking "Look! I'm building your new house! You can live in this!" Then, she joked back, "The big bad wolf will blow it down!" (oddly, the cardhouse fell down after she said that)
So, as me and mumsy were leaving for the night, we all said our goodbyes, and my cousin tells me, "I blew down your house- I'm a homewrecker!" This is now our joke :p

And to Brandon- you and your wife do make a lovely couple!

I bought lollies for Halloween, didn't end up being home at the time, ate them myself. :/

Yummmmm.... lollies :)
Overrun by my **** homework once again!! AHHHHH!! You'll be seeing a lot more of me this winter, when all I'll have to be doing is jobhunting and other hobbies.
Hope you're all doing well!

Here's my new ink that I got today! It's on the upper section of my lower arm. My mom got a similar tattoo yesterday, and I really liked it, so I asked him to create something similar, but not exactly, like hers. I've been wanting one on the lower arm for a while, and he drew up the perfect design for me. I love this!

Attachments

• Tattoo1.jpg
    Tattoo1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Tattoo2.jpg
    Tattoo2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Tattoo3.jpg
    Tattoo3.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 13
This is a general chat thread

This thread has been merged with countless crappy "we have 100 post" threads all over the forums if this looks a bit odd on the early pages...

- @Brandon

LoL no prize just the feeling of great achievement XD

This goal was set for 2 days, but we reached it today! We are only about 5 days old and we have reached 1000 posts with 52 members! This is a very big accomplishment because it is alot for within 5 days... we will have many more. Thanks to the great community!

Back