What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

This mornings swim was even harder...LOL...my little arms and legs did not want to co-operate today

It's when all the countries in the Commonwealth get together and verse each other in a range of different sports. Very much like the Olympic Games, but with just the countries in the Commonwealth (countries governed by the Queen of England)

i heard something about this today on the radio
that the plumbing is all messed up because they found 4,000 condoms flushed down the toilet :p

bow chicka bow wow

4000?? Hey us people of the Commonwealth don't do things by halves....was more like 10000!! LOL

Have watched small bits and pieces, watched the swimming last night.

So where does one watch these type of games? And what all sports do they have? I googled but I dont really know what I am looking for. Someone point me in the right direction I will give it to watch

So where does one watch these type of games? And what all sports do they have? I googled but I dont really know what I am looking for. Someone point me in the right direction I will give it to watch

It's like an Olympic Games including only countries in the Commonwealth, so basically all the same sports. I had a quick google and couldn't find it being broadcast online.

Its raining......lovely! I love going to bed listening to the rain on roof. Do you?

Yeah but hate it when the rain drops making the sound of tip tip on the floor falling from roof

I am in big trouble!! My daughter has gone away for week-end, and I did something. I couldnt help it....the urge was just too strong. I cleaned her room!! She is going to have a fit when she sees it clean. Sits back and waits for the arrival of the storm....LOL

Back