What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

Yep. And the world seems to rely on them.
Thats what I hate, media is bias and they dont report on the real things. I always do my own research. I dont trust the media.

Yea, I've got to fix up SSI (Server Side Includes) & also activate a re-direct somehow, and my .htaccess knowledge is very somewhat limited :(
Haha same here. I dont know much about editing and what not with the .htaccess. Its a bit confusing.

Media will live on - but the internet as a whole.

There is another theory - what i don't think will end the world, just bring it to the dark ages for awhile. That would be the massive solar flare that is suppose to be happening anytime soon.

Apparently its abit overdue and that when it does spike and send out the flare to our planet it will knock out all power, satellite dishes and so forth.

Now honestly i think that is what needs to happen, it will wake up some of the **** governments around the world!

Like what you said TeeJay about the planets aligning up, it may happen but it wouldn't affect us that much because there not gonna stay like that for long. My Plan for 2012 is to watch the movie and if i die , I die and If i don't , I don't :D

Haha I know right? People are so gullible lol.
True, I was watching CNN and found out that it's located in Atlanta ;) and that the government made a zombie escape plan just in case zombies came to your front door , then it said this emergency plan can be used for other things like tornadoes , fires, and i almost believed it.

True, I was watching CNN and found out that it's located in Atlanta ;) and that the government made a zombie escape plan just in case zombies came to your front door , then it said this emergency plan can be used for other things like tornadoes , fires, and i almost believed it.
Are you sure about CNN saying that? I am from and live in Atlanta by the way ;)

Are you sure about CNN saying that? I am from and live in Atlanta by the way ;)
Lmao that's why i mentioned it and im sure it was CNN, maybe it wasn't on the government site but The reporter was laughing on CNN live cause he knew it wasn't gonna happen :p

Back