What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

Lmao that's why i mentioned it and im sure it was CNN, maybe it wasn't on the government site but The reporter was laughing on CNN live cause he knew it wasn't gonna happen :p
Oh, you made it sound like they were serious about it. And yea CNN's headquarters in in atlanta :)

Oh, you made it sound like they were serious about it. And yea CNN's headquarters in in atlanta :)
sorry about that, but like the government made the zombies thing to get more attention about safety plans on fires, and storms, because no one was reading it :p

I think God got a hot date and had to postpone thing to 2012 ;)
Give the guy the benefit of the doubt I'm sure just like last time it was a mathematical error :p
Makes me concerned how much time people have on there hands focusing on figuring out when we're all gonna die instead of focusing on enjoying and living life lol.

I think God got a hot date and had to postpone thing to 2012 ;)
Give the guy the benefit of the doubt I'm sure just like last time it was a mathematical error :p
Makes me concerned how much time people have on there hands focusing on figuring out when we're all gonna die instead of focusing on enjoying and living life lol.
lol, you made me laugh :p and the people focusing on when were gonna die are scientists and it's their job :p

I'll just put this here...

fzgxV.gif

Going to close this see no need to leave it open anymore.

So how has everyone's day been? What is going on?
For me, there is thunderstorm right now, and its very scary and the lights have went of and on a couple of times which has never happened in a thunderstorm. This time I am scared because of all the tornadoes and what happing here in America.

So how has everyone's day been? What is going on?
For me, there is thunderstorm right now, and its very scary and the lights have went of and on a couple of times which has never happened in a thunderstorm. This time I am scared because of all the tornadoes and what happing here in America.

If that's happening be very scared, cos you've had a nice electrical storm :cautious:

Back