What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

I can't wait till the end of the work day, I'll be cleaning the house tonight then working on websites most the weekend.
Sounds like fun, making that money. Keep it up. My daughter is coming over tonight so I'll be over until then and tomorrow. She's turning 5 on the 22nd!

Also, its nice to see so much discussion about vBulletin. I'm glad I haven't upgraded to 5 yet and am sticking with 4. Hopefully they go back to adding features to 4 soon.

Also, its nice to see so much discussion about vBulletin. I'm glad I haven't upgraded to 5 yet and am sticking with 4. Hopefully they go back to adding features to 4 soon.
I would hold off a year before even looking at it.

good, the weekend can't get here soon enough

how about you?
Doing good as well. Had a few cups of coffee. I've been busy working on an online game from my industry. They hired me as a content manager so I've been helping with updates and all that good stuff. I can't wait for the weekend either, my girlfriend's birthday was yesterday, she turned 20. But we'll be celebrating this weekend.

It's pajama day for my son at school too :)
I'd like to be working in pj's..lol
I did work in PJs. I always tease my girl. I have a long commute to the office. 5 steps from teh living room to the kitchen table, hehe

Good morning everyone
I already have a pot of coffee in me, getting ready to jump in the shower then take Leo down to his grandparents.
What's everyone have going on this weekend?

Hello everyone :) Had a nice day today?

You not thought about a XF move in the future yet?
Nope, I've thought about it but I don't think it would be a well liked move with my users. We've been using vBulletin for years now. I've been sick so I've been offline the past few days but I'm slowly getting better. I'm still wheezing and coughing, but not as bad as I was.

Nope, I've thought about it but I don't think it would be a well liked move with my users. We've been using vBulletin for years now. I've been sick so I've been offline the past few days but I'm slowly getting better. I'm still wheezing and coughing, but not as bad as I was.
Takes everyone a while to get used to but I would of thought the sooner the better? Not like vB is a stable option to be with in the long run, at least not in my opinion.

Back