What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

Happy PI Day everyone!

2008-03-14-happy-piday.jpg

Hope everyone is having a good day so far!

My girl and I looked at two places yesterday. Both were decent. One place is a little older and need minor cosmetic work but the rooms are bigger. That's the place we choose. Now if I could only come up with the first months' rent and security.

Aside from that we're just in from the mechanic and her van needs $600 worth of work on the front end. :( We just put $500 worth of brake work into it and another $200 to register it all under my name. So not cool.

It looks like I'll be living between two houses a little while longer.

It's freezing here in Ballarat. I reckon I might have to put the heater on soon. It's supposed to only get to 16.C. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Logged into my site today for the first time in a while (I really just left it because of study) I got a shock when I logged in at the comments:

medeeeeeeee_zpsf686e919.jpg

Don't know why the image isn't very big. It is big on Photobucket. The comments are at 152,082 at the moment.

I am sorting my files and I have a lot to sort out. From earlier days when I didn't know much how to use the computer. I wish you could add moving gif images on here, without having to put them on like a program like photo bucket or else where. Be nice to transfer them like you can
the JPGS.

Back