What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

I want to go back down there to live lol. That was the first time I saw the ocean and I fell in love with it.
I live by the ocean, but I can't imagine living away from it. Even when I temporarily live away from it, I feel sad.

I like the living creatures that live in them though. I like seeing them on TV and internet.

This drives me crazy
You have to hover over there to get them to disappear

localhost.png

@cpvr Love the pink shirt man! I wish I had the balls to wear one. I have a coral one that's too pinkish for me.
My girlfriend wanted us to match at the park, so I did just that. It was kind of tight, but hey. I don't like pink at all though and I'll only wear it on special occassions

Okay just about had it buying dog boots to protect my dogs paws. Its not an easy task. First I bought her X Large thinking they would be fine, slightly big, but could put dog socks to take up some of the extra room. Well that didn't work. So I bought medium way to small, now on order. I ordered a large, now I have to wait 4 weeks for them. They better fit not cheap.

Decided on buying a new phone which I recieved today an s3 4g today, so happy. :D My s2 has served me well.

No silly, yeah strangely it happens the very odd time snow in June. But we do get separate seasons, summer is very short though, and hardly a spring.
@Brandon
It's snowing here and it's "spring" so I don't really have any room to talk.
I can't wait to see some green grass outside.

I helped establish my friends' blog. Check it out: Penguins Sauce
risky click..lol

Back