What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

Heading out to the lake shortly. The 'rents are out camping. It's nice to get away from the city.

Have a good weekend everyone!

I watch a lot of TV, so I have a lot of favorites. I watch movies every tuesday, the current favorite movie is Fast Five.

From the top of my head, these are favorite TV:

Sons of Anarchy (you can't get it unless you have FXNetworks in your listing; doesn't matter, cable listing, onDemand listing, DVR listing - the family fought to get the channel working for our home)
Dexter (another one you can't get unless you have a particular listing - Showtime)
The CSI and NCIS family.
Blue Bloods
Any cooking show by Gordon Ramsey.
Covert Affairs

Yeah, a lot.

Right now, Blogs and Forums are my revenue streams.

The other half of my work is marketing; I market sites on twitter, facebook, and google. I do a lot of foruming, like here, and other gaming forums.

When I have free time:

- Video Games and Online Gaming.
- Going out and party, or clubbin'.
- And of course, girls! ;)
- Watching TV or movies.
Do you do any affiliate marketing by any chance? Which makes more for you, blogs or forums?

Do you do any affiliate marketing by any chance? Which makes more for you, blogs or forums?
Nope, no affiliate marketing. Don't know a good, reliable website for that.

I'm currently using Google's godly AdSense. :) Blogs made me more money than forums do. It helps, but blogs > Forums.

http://www.warriorforum.com/
I'd suggest joining and buying their membership
it's a one time fee of 20$ or so and you get access to this room with some really really interesting stuff.Some stuff works well, some doesn't.. it's a small investment and you'll always be able to see the latest tips or apps.

Uh, brandon, that page's givin' me a "this page can't redirect correctly." :(

See:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

Uh, brandon, that page's givin' me a "this page can't redirect correctly." :(

See:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.
ya no idea.. try another browser?
it's working fine for me

Code:
Currently Active Users: 7068 (1553 members and 5515 guests)

I'm currently using Google's godly AdSense. :) Blogs made me more money than forums do. It helps, but blogs > Forums.
I see, how come you're not using Kontera or Vibrant media as well? They're both good for content heavy sites.

I didn't know if they were reliable as say, google. But I have been looking at both profiles and they have some really high-power investors behind them.

Y
I didn't know if they were reliable as say, google. But I have been looking at both profiles and they have some really high-power investors behind them.
Ya, they do. I was interviewed on Kontera's blog a few years ago. That was nice.

what's everyone doing today?
watching some football here, getting ready to eat dinner with the family.

Just got approved for adsense, so I am a little happy. How's it going everyone?

Back