What's new

The meeting at Sound Choice was AWESOME!

Jennifer Price

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Those of you who couldn't make it really missed a great time. I actually feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel! I'm back to let those wonderful people I met today know that I appreciate them and their efforts.

My Nigel is welcome to post a reply, maybe we can get his address by tracing his IP... :winkpill:

Those of you who couldn't make it really missed a great time. I actually feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel! I'm back to let those wonderful people I met today know that I appreciate them and their efforts.

My Nigel is welcome to post a reply, maybe we can get his address by tracing his IP... :winkpill:

I am glad you had a chance to relate your story to us in person. Now we have the facts to back up what we have believed from the beginning. Know that you can call me if you need my help. Also, that goes for all the wonderful guys and gals that were in Charlotte. I am sure we will be getting back together in the future.

Jennifer...it was great to meet you as well so glad you could make it:biggrinpill: Catch you soon "swimmin to the other side"

Jennifer, glad you came back and see you posting again. We won't win the battle against piracy and the hard drive sellers if we get frustrated with the boneheads, and not post.

OK which of you turkeys had pics from the "Tilted Kilt" let's get em posted!

OK which of you turkeys had pics from the "Tilted Kilt" let's get em posted!

I've got a few... I'm busy tonight, but I have until Black Friday to work with the pictures and vids. You will be among the first to know my freind.:yespill:

1. Sound Choice

2. Debi

3. David

4. parking lot (we all there)

5. The Meeting

6. Proud Holder of the CB certificate

BTW did anyone get pictures of that really good looking guy that all the girls started fawning over as soon as he walked through the door?

It was great meeting all of you at the Sound Choice facility last week! I admire each and every one of you for your dedication in our piracy fight! I never expected such a large crowd and we are just getting started!

I also want to give a huge thanks to Kurt, Steve and the crew for hosting this as I think we made a lot of progress working together as we did for those 3 days. We at Chartbuster would like to host the next one in February 2011. Anyone up for that?

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you all in our travels!

Debi (Chartbusterette)

It was great meeting all of you at the Sound Choice facility last week! I admire each and every one of you for your dedication in our piracy fight! I never expected such a large crowd and we are just getting started!

I also want to give a huge thanks to Kurt, Steve and the crew for hosting this as I think we made a lot of progress working together as we did for those 3 days. We at Chartbuster would like to host the next one in February 2011. Anyone up for that?

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you all in our travels!

Debi (Chartbusterette)

I am there!

Back