What's new

The Official Alien Soup Arcade Thread

cool deal, nice to see TONS of games lately. Tho a few of them are uhh, pretty lame... :p

And you are SO un-animal friendly Alien! hahahah

New games added: Seal Bounce, Candy Tetris, Starry Night, Soap Bubble, Bowling

I'm so happy you added the Seal Bounce game; love all them yetti games, too bad I suck at all of them hehe. I wish you can assign favorite games on here so I can get to them quicker teehee

Smack the bunny is one spazzed out game. Do the bunnies move faster on their own, or the more times you click?

That's such a naughty game, that "Smack The Bunny" deal. But good, though!

Personally, I like Pacman, and I'm getting into that Candy Tetris - doesn't take bl£&dy hours like the other versions! Which is important when you're a busy student with so much to do...

Hm.

By the way, does anybody know where you can download the old classic Populous? I used to love that game. Also...

Crystal Castles (Atari 2600), Wonderboy 3 and Alex Kidd (Master System), Sonic (Megadrive) and - get this! - Rainbow Islands (Amstrad CPC 464).

Things like that make me feel old. Sigh.

Classic Games Best

I think the old classic games like Berserk and Scramble and Rally X were the best games, they were pure gameplay and didn't need 3D to tell a story and provide excitement. Guys like that guy who did Missile Command and DeBabelizer have been forgotten but they were really pioneers I just wish I could remember his name. Dave?

New Game Added...

Cricket

New Exclusive Games Added in Beta Test:
Bombjack, Frogger (Variation), Moon Patrol, Star Castle, Spy Hunter

Alien!

What's happen! My favorite game towerball disappeared! :bawl:

gotta love them games! What games would they be anyway? Perhaps there should be like a "recently added" list.. oooh ooh and maybe add an extended high score log :D

I love this arcade! There's so much to choose!

:)

Back