What's new

The Sims 3 Thread!

Tommy

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Who else here plays Sims 3? What do you like to do on there most? Got any expansion packs?

I bought Generations but after that I just torrented some expansions... Too much money. I like to play the game properly, with no cheats or anything, which I know a lot of people like not doing... :p

I only have the game with no expansions.

Last time I played I enacted a series of screenshot story lines in which my old maths teacher moved into my town to stalk and torment me. Good times.

At one point he broke into my house, shaved my head, and made a beard out of it.

[MENTION=1396]Phossix[/MENTION] Wait what. hahahah :p How often do you play? Did you sign up on the Sims website thing? :}

I play it on the PS3 :) I usually use money cheats to build huge houses (that I rarely use) for the fun of it :D: but I do play without cheats sometimes and I've gotten pretty far :mmm:

I play it on the PS3 :) I usually use money cheats to build huge houses (that I rarely use) for the fun of it :D: but I do play without cheats sometimes and I've gotten pretty far :mmm:

Haha I always avoid cheats! It's not that hard to start from the bottom though. I mean it can take a while to get to the top of the job, but once you are then you earn loads of money daily :)

Had it since launch. I do quite enjoy making a person then getting them up the ranks of professions, but it is far too easy :p You can get to level 10 in anything before adulthood if you start with a young adult. May make a couple then have a family and have them grow up... I have nothing better to do.

I used to play this game all the time. But I can't anymore because I have Linux and it isn't compatible with that OS.

When I did play though, my favorite thing to do was build houses, have a ****load of kids and watch them all grow up and move out. lol I also was kind of evil and killed some of them. ^^; I have some cheats for this game, so when I got bored with what the norm, I would mess around with the cheats.

[MENTION=11]Devin[/MENTION] You can always adjust the ages if you're finding it too easy. I myself have made them live a lot loner because I want to do so much with them haha :p

[MENTION=1396]Phossix[/MENTION] yeah sometimes I go weeks without touching it and then it's back to being addicted XD

[MENTION=1445]LionFace[/MENTION] yeah the kids are like one of my favourite things, having them and then watching them grow and move out or just playing them and moving on yourself... I'm so sad with it haha :') making houses is also fun I always try plan out what I want mine to look like when I'm older :)

[MENTION=1445]LionFace[/MENTION] yeah the kids are like one of my favourite things, having them and then watching them grow and move out or just playing them and moving on yourself... I'm so sad with it haha :') making houses is also fun I always try plan out what I want mine to look like when I'm older :)

Haha, I just imagine a house in my mind then wing it from there. I recently just figured out how to make a balcony!

I'm pretty bummed that they don't have hot tubs in Sims 3.. only pools. :(

Haha, I just imagine a house in my mind then wing it from there. I recently just figured out how to make a balcony!

I'm pretty bummed that they don't have hot tubs in Sims 3.. only pools. :(

Yeah that sucks. They might have one on an expansion pack though?

The Sims is awesome! I just can't help cheating every single time I play. motherlode motherlode motherlode motherlode

The Sims is awesome! I just can't help cheating every single time I play. motherlode motherlode motherlode motherlode

Haha XD I do that everytime too. I think it is easier to do the money cheat then having to worry about work. And you can afford anything!

[MENTION=11]Devin[/MENTION] I have not. Thank you! I will bookmark that website, and use it when I get my CD back. XD I left it at my friend's house.

I used to have TS3 on my computer, but I stopped playing it and deleted it because it took up so much room on my computer. I loved the game, but I didn't have much time to play anymore. I had all of the expansion packs for the original Sims. My favorites were Unleashed and Makin' Magic! Makin' Magic was the ****! :D

I brought The Sims 3 when it was on sale. It's an okay game, but not really my type I suppose; all I end up doing is sending my sims to work and find I don't have enough time to do anything. :lol:

[MENTION=1445]LionFace[/MENTION] Cheating takes away the fun! :C

[MENTION=3]Danielle[/MENTION] Really? I have a laptop and it seems fine. To be fair it is the only game I have installed though :p

*bashful face time*

I make me and Kirk and make them fall in love, get married, woo hoo and have babies and see what they turn out like lmao <_> I'm so sad but I do it guys. I also use a money cheat so my sims don't have to work and I can have an awesome house and pets and stuff >: D

I have the pets expansion pack and get stressed looking after me and Kirk, our three kids, two dogs and their puppies lmfao.

Back