What's new

The story of us...part...something

...however SwissSmiss REALLY cared about these insane attacks, and while attempting to sidestep them, stepped on the big toe of a very famous person by the name of...

... Three Eye Pretzel (TEP) ... Of course only such hollow person can spread this toes in 5 feets around ... TEP gnashed with salt and squeak with all his three eyes : "You, Smiss! You smisstakely smashed my toe ... My honour is disregarded ... And now You should marry to me!" ...

i'll marry you only if you slather yourself with honey mustard sauce, said smiss and rewarm yourself in the microwave ...

Huh! How can You to say it! My shoulders are brown and crispy! They should to serve for epaulets and saber! And this is my point.

And with that, KNS popped out of some hole in the ground, gazing at Lobo with awe, and said outloud for the world to hear, "You are the wisest man alive". She then shook herself back into rationality, and picked up "The Cheat" who was also in the same hole in the ground. He started squawking some gibberish that only Smiss seemed to be able to understand. It seemed that he was jealous of TEP, and wanted to marry Smiss as well.

Yesss TEP was significantly looking in his new potato_skinny uniform with epauletes, ribbons and golden buttons and buckles. His brand new saber in silver sheath was attached to a whide belt with blue and purple nautical strings. All three his eyes shines.

-We should get a coach, pumpkin - he declared loudly

TEP_trans.gif

Recent photo of TEP

and so a cynical man added that alien's logo looks like a ****ing muppet

Originally posted by Humpkin
and so a cynical man added that alien's logo looks like a ****ing muppet

:rotflmao: you've just been sigged, my friend :D

and alien glared insanely at the cynical man and he felt robbed of his dignity. but no one noticed this, because TEP and smiss were in a corner slurping down some sort of blue goo.

Originally posted by spidergoolash

TEP and smiss were in a corner slurping down some sort of blue goo.

(Slurping blue goo....a ****ing Cookie monster...do I want to know where this is going?) :eek:

And then KNS realized that she had the ability to mold and shape and direct this story in any direction she wanted, so long as she did it before anyone else. So quickly she asked what the blue goo was, and in unison, TEP and Smiss answered "It's a melted blue ICEE thing from the movie theatre. Obviously. What did you think it was, sickie?"

"Smiss! Do not marry on TEP!" - Humpkin screamed loudly - "He is a cheater! He already married! He has many many kids, such a small salty pretzels!"
Humpkin lifted up big 32 OZ bag full of TEP kids. Blue goo (BG) stared to Humpkin with eyes full of tears ...

as spidey looks up "****ing" in the dictionary, the small, evil pretzel army seized and overtook spidey and they threw the dictionary at BG, who simultaneously farted on it ...

but humpkin was still screaming "smiss, do not marry TEP, he is married to the big, amish pretzel woman ...

Slurping BG told :

- Let us slurp this screaming creature ...

BG spread out one of his blue tentacles in the direction of Humpkin head.
Frowned TEP put his hand on the shiny hilt of his beautiful sabre.

Suddenly the whole place came to a standstill as Stench walked in and exposed his very small green penis. Everyone laughed and pointed at Stench who...

Back