What's new

the yes or no game

Nope! I gonna put a spell on You :gas:

Did Your parents beat You well?

Yes..only a few spankings when I was a child....

Would you like being placed in the rocket ship and blasted out into space?:tongue:

Yep! Into the other worlds, where I'll be a winner!

Do you think that Your backyard is good place for hideing the stolen sun?

No!!!

Would you like to go to the North Pole and visit Santa?

Nope! I prefer that He will visit me in my cave :D

Do You think that officials will try to find the stolen sun at Your backyard first?

No...and do you know why? Because the detectives with there special equipment will know who the real thief would be. They will come and lock you up. Now get the idea of stealing the sun right out of your head. I know you like it cold, so your snowy shape can always stay round, but Think about this. If you took away the sun then you will have no one except for Mrs. Snowwoman and your snowies for company. The rest of us humans would be frozen to death. Would you really like that?

Yes ... What is wrong to be a snowman? You will enjoy it :D

Do You like to be frozen?

No...sorry to disapoint you Lobo but me and the cold do not mix. I love the warmth of the sun shinning down on me....I do not like to be frozen. Whats the fun of being frozen if you are always shivering.

Would you rather be on this planet with only your Mrs. Snowwife and snowies and the rest of us humans frozen?

Yep! That's great - 6,000,000,000 new snowmen. We will play in snow, scateing, skiing and sledging. christmas all the time. No more wars, because that snowmen are peaceful :nod:

Do you really think that we always shivering?

No...because you are already made from ice and snow, so you wouldn't shiver.

That is why you want to steal the sun, because you are afraid that the sun will melt you and your family into one big huge puddle.

Would you like living in the freezer incase the sun did start to warm up the Earth?

Nope! I prefer to melt but I'll never go to the ZOO!

You see, if You will be frozen - You will became the snowwoman, and it will solve all Your problems :nod:

Do You prefer to live as a human with all these wars, global warms, starvations and terrorism?

No....but this is the way life is. What you have to remember is that you live each day the best you can. Make everyone around you as happy as you are. I don't like how this would is with the distruction, wars, starving people.

But standing as a frozen snowwoman will not help make this world better. It only takes one person to change the world...Hopefully there will come a time in our society where one person will have a voice where everyone can listen and then our world would heal itself again.

Would you rather stay a frozen snowman doing nothing or would you rather do something good for this planet you live on?

Nope! I found that You are raveling the main idea. If You are staying it does mean that You are doing the particular job : you are staying. So, You can not blame on us for doing nothing. We are doing alot for this planet, much more than You, humans, with Your unsystematic unpredictable motion! So, what are we doing : We are not polluting the earth, We are not terrorizing other, We are not fighting, We are not killing, We are not commiting crimes ... also, birds loves to sit on our hats and brooms :nod:

You can see, the snowmen are best participant on this planet, they are friendly involved and they are decorating good all around. I can not tell the same about humans :no:

Do You think that all, what You are doing, is useful and good for this planet?

Yes I am doing something good for this planet.

First of all I raised my children not to pollute the world. If they throw something on the ground, I tell them to pick it up. I also explain to them that they don't need to add to the pollution. That the world is polluted enough.

Second: Since I have been a leader in Cub Scouts and Girl Scouts we participated in cleaning our parks and playgrounds. This past Christmas we have helped our town by donating food and toys to the less needy. To visit the local nursing home and visit the residents there by learning more about them and their past, making a snack and singing Christmas Carols.

Third:Since my business is landscaping there are propertys we take care of all year long. One of the things we have to do is clean up the grounds. This is what makes me so upset. People littering.

Now I know you think this is not good enough to change the whole world but if everyone just pinched in a bit wouldn't it be a better place to live?

Yep! The life of snowmen is great. Let's everybody became a snowmam :nod:

Do you think that snowmen are dead?

No....not you Lobo you are one of a kind.

Will you be drinking tonight for Christmas Eve?

Yep ... water and soda

Did you install your RedSuperSizedSocks over the fireplace?

Yes...all set for Santa

Did you have friends and family come over for Christmas Eve?

Nope ! That's family event :nod:

Do You afraid that somebody will eat Santa's cookies?

No
because doors and windows are locked...and Santa comes down the chimney.

Did you or your children talk to Santa and asked him what they wanted for Christmas?

Back