What's new

Tipping....is it optional?

Who the hell takes 10 anyway?!!!

I said the same thing! I asked do people really take it like that?!? They both answered yes and more. WTF? I said what is the top amount of splenda someone took in a large coffee. Both said in unison 17! I was like EEEEEWWW. The girl said the guy comes in everyday for it. Then the other girl said this one woman takes 1/3 of the cup in sugar no matter the size cup.

Disgusting.

I said the same thing! I asked do people really take it like that?!? They both answered yes and more. WTF? I said what is the top amount of splenda someone took in a large coffee. Both said in unison 17! I was like EEEEEWWW. The girl said the guy comes in everyday for it. Then the other girl said this one woman takes 1/3 of the cup in sugar no matter the size cup.

Disgusting.

Why not just put a few donut holes in the cup and pour some coffee over it?

Nah, that would taste better. Splenda does not taste like sugar at all. Yes it is sweet, but there is an empty taste to it that is fake. I cannot imagine taking that many in it. If someone puts 4 in it and I don't know, the taste is jarring to me. 17? I'd vomit.

Disgusting.

17?!?! WTF. I got a headache just reading that someone might put 10 Splendas in a coffee...

But a donut dipped in coffee does sound good.. a little too good...

Back