What's new

TLC has new show called Extreme Couponing

I don't have TLC, can anyone tell me where I can watch it online. I didnt see the episode on TLC's website.
I know I have the same problem and I have checked Hulu-fancast-TLC and utube and can't find it anywhere. It's like a car crash you don't want to watch, but just can't help yourself.

So if anyone knows a way to watch it????

One of my co workers said, I saw this show last night and it reminded me of you.... I said I am NOT that bad... UGH. I am not looking forward to these addditional shows...

One of my co workers said, I saw this show last night and it reminded me of you.... I said I am NOT that bad... UGH. I am not looking forward to these addditional shows...

That's what my friend said too!!! I am not like those crazies! Does anyone know when we are to expect these additional shows?

That's what my friend said too!!! I am not like those crazies! Does anyone know when we are to expect these additional shows?

This spring.:cartwheel::cartwheel::cartwheel:

someone asked me the other day.........did you start couponing after watching that show........I said 'I WAS COUPONING BEFORE COUPONING WAS COOL AND ON TV'

someone asked me the other day.........did you start couponing after watching that show........I said 'I WAS COUPONING BEFORE COUPONING WAS COOL AND ON TV'

OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :pms: :ranting:

One of my favorite cashier mentioned that to me :ranting:

I just read this over at SD:

"Coupon Diva Joyce House" is scheduled to appear on the Wednesday 01-12-2011 episode of "Ellen". Although she was the best of the Extreme Coupon-ers, the Ellen audience is huge compared to lowly TLC.

I just read this over at SD:

"Coupon Diva Joyce House" is scheduled to appear on the Wednesday 01-12-2011 episode of "Ellen". Although she was the best of the Extreme Coupon-ers, the Ellen audience is huge compared to lowly TLC.

Good for her, I really liked her.

ITA I liked Joyce the most. She was the most like me! I still chuckle when I think of her asking the other women why oh why they don't use coupons.

Is a new one on tonight? I'm definitely taping it if there is.

No Joyce from Extreme Couponers will be on Ellen today as posted by someone yesterday.

I never thought the show would affect me because I only go to a couple of stores. I was wrong.

I went to the only CVS I go to this week and the manager was checking me out. I used 5 of the same coupons and the conversation went like this -

Her - "Do you use all this stuff?"

Me- "Yes."

Her- "Well, I just saw this show on cable about coupon HOADERS and they just buy the stuff to make them feel better. I used to be like that, because of clearance and employee discount, but then realized I was hoarding so I quit. If you're buying more than you can use, it could be a problem."

Me - :holy:

She was seriously questioning my mental state??!!!!!

I just blinked blankly at her (she rang all coupons and order was fine).

I just couldn't believe I'd been shopping there for years using coupons and she felt the need to call me out because of seeing "a cable show". This is a CVS manager.

It was like a "oh, that explains it" moment for her while watching this "cable show".

:ranting:

Saw this comment about Nate on SD- i almost peed my pants-this is freaking hilarious

Quote from GeraldFord :
Man that guy is his own number one fan. You can tell that he would walk around with mirrors on his palms just so he could look at himself all day if he could.

My sister texted me today and told me that I should watch Ellen. She told me that the lady that was going to be on was just like me. :lol:

Saw this comment about Nate on SD- i almost peed my pants-this is freaking hilarious

Quote from GeraldFord :
Man that guy is his own number one fan. You can tell that he would walk around with mirrors on his palms just so he could look at himself all day if he could.
:lol:

Quote from GeraldFord :

He doesn't need any mirrors his store posts his picture all over. Besides who really has a coupon for a mirror. We all know that if you can't get it with a coupon it is not worth it.:giggles::giggles::giggles:

Back