What's new

TLC has new show called Extreme Couponing

There were some $10 off Target bath furniture q's, a few months ago..I got a couple of mirrors/bath furniture cheap..

The biggest problem that I see with Ellen showing people how to coupon is that if you really listened to what Joyce was saying, she mentioned that her store doubles. In Chicago NO one doubles and we have super high tax so her totals will always seem so much more awesome then if you and I where to do similar deals. JMHO

Extreme Couponing Casting Call :lol: Saw this on SD
Just wanted to give you all a heads-up: Sharp Entertainment is casting for the new TLC show called "Extreme Couponing". I know that some of you have this whole "the first rule of the drugstore forum is you don't talk about the drugstore forum" thing going, but if you're interested, here's the casting call:

EXTREME COUPONING CASTING CALL

Are you interested in participating in an upcoming episode of TLC’s Extreme Couponing? If you have the expertise to get amazing deals and accumulate fantastic stockpiles of goodies, we'd love to hear from you!
E-mail us at extremecouponingcasting@gmail.com.

Just wanted to give you all a heads-up: Sharp Entertainment is casting for the new TLC show called "Extreme Couponing". I know that some of you have this whole "the first rule of the drugstore forum is you don't talk about the drugstore forum" thing going, but if you're interested, here's the casting call:

Are you interested in participating in an upcoming episode of TLC’s Extreme Couponing? If you have the expertise to get amazing deals and accumulate fantastic stockpiles of goodies, we'd love to hear from you!

I sent them an email for the hell of it to see what they say.:snort::snort::snort:

Yeah....not that his humor is at an all time high anyway....(but he is swinging back around...I can tell).

But being compared to Nathan didn't help it any. (He HATED the show, btw)

When they said "we saw YOU GUYS on TV"....he should have said "Aljazeera?!?!"

:lol:

Here is the app.

EXTREME COUPONING APPLICATION
Want a chance to wow us with your couponing skills? You could be a part of TLC’s latest hit, “Extreme Couponing!”
If interested review and fill out the following application. Please email your completed application to extremecouponingcasting@gmail.com
We’d also like a video of yourself discussing the below information. Please send us your video in digital formats like WMV, MOV, and MP4. Keep videos to a 2-3 minute length.
- Introduce yourself - Name, age, address, family and work situation
- How did you get into couponing?
- Why would you call yourself an extreme couponer?
- Where do you keep everything?
- What are some of your key strategies? How much time to you spend couponing a week?
- What do you do that sets you apart from other couponers?
- Have you taught other people to coupon?
- How much do you regularly spend at the supermarket (for a family of how many)? What are some of the bargains you’re proudest of?
- Where do you shop? Please list three stores.
Please include with your application a photograph of you (alone) and then you with your family. Please also send additional photos of your stockpile.
It's best to think in terms of blowing us away with your couponing. We want to be impressed and amazed with your couponing abilities.
Please send us your application no later than Jan. 30th.

Move over hos. This is sooooo going to be my turn and I'm gonna be perfect (think Black Swan). :roll:

I don't want to make Amanda jealous or anything but I do have quite a small wall of Stayfree built up. :lol:

Haha no just going through the change and you need a ton of them. Plus I have DD's so I suck them up when I can.

My mom doesn't tell me anything ... I had no clue the change meant that kind of change, too. Just like nobody warned me about the flow after giving birth.

They come in handy for lots of stuff, though ... DS is almost night-time potty trained, so I've put them in his undies ... they soak up just enough for him to wake up, but not wet the bed. :quiet:

My mom doesn't tell me anything ... I had no clue the change meant that kind of change, too. Just like nobody warned me about the flow after giving birth.

They come in handy for lots of stuff, though ... DS is almost night-time potty trained, so I've put them in his undies ... they soak up just enough for him to wake up, but not wet the bed. :quiet:

****My mom never had to go through it so when I told her how many I go through she freaked out. And yeah after childbirth I knew but I had 10 weeks worth vs. the normal 6 weeks. The doctor wasn't happy that I didn't come in for my checkup but I just couldn't.

lol I have two DD so they aren't going to waste. I have about 6 more BOGOF to use up.

Haha no just going through the change and you need a ton of them. Plus I have DD's so I suck them up when I can.

Wait what? I thought the period stops then. :dunce:

My cousin is a GYNE/OB and she told me that you will start getting it every 23 days when you body gets older. Low and behold at 46, I'm getting it every 23 days and heaver then E.V.E.R. She was telling me I can go in for a D & C if it gets worse. Umm I'm horrible at going to my GYNE but I have to get there soon because I feel weak and need something to make me feel better.

Hell I'm 37 and my period is lighter than it used to be.

Back