What's new

TLC has new show called Extreme Couponing

Hahaha "this is every mans dream" no its not

I don't think I've ever heard any man say that.

"Gee, I think you're swell, but if only your stock pile were bigger I'd marry you."

This is because Nathan doesn't like girls or cars.

Nathan has a **** for Total.

I thought I saw a wedding ring.

Doesn't he have a wife and kids? Or maybe they're stuck somewhere in the garage.

They showed his wife briefly...

The producers must love him. Scooping up all those toothbrushes.

WTF on the hand soap though? 30 cents a piece is not a stock up price and he had a ton of Meijer hand soap in his stockpile that he probably got for free. It is the same stuff I got for free.

Again, not scanning the club card until after...

The producers must love him. Scooping up all those toothbrushes.

WTF on the hand soap though? 30 cents a piece is not a stock up price and he had a ton of Meijer hand soap in his stockpile that he probably got for free. It is the same stuff I got for free.

Cameras people, CAMERAS!!

Look at me! Look at me!! :hiya:

Thank goodness that's over! :faint::faint:

If we never speak of this again will it be like it never happened? :quiet:

:lol:

Yeah it was just bad stereotype central.

Confirmed what i thought-the show would be.I love to coupon & save & these people made me cringe with embarassment. I hope my non couponing friends didn't watch this show.

Confirmed what i thought-the show would be.I love to coupon & save & these people made me cringe with embarassment. I hope my non couponing friends didn't watch this show.

I've already put out a disclaimer on facebook LOL! Most of my local friends have seen my "stockpile", which now needs a new name b/c it is clearly not worthy of the term LOL!

I said the same thing! :lol:

I've already put out a disclaimer on facebook LOL! Most of my local friends have seen my "stockpile", which now needs a new name b/c it is clearly not worthy of the term LOL!

Back