What's new

TLC has new show called Extreme Couponing

someone who is lucky enough to find a dumpster teeming with coupons is not very smart if they announce where they dive :lol: someone in the other board learned it the hard way thinking people they share their 'treasure' will have enough decency to leave some for them. NOT!!!! too late for her to keep her mouth shut :surrender:

as much as people like to share, they find themselves the victims of their own generosity :pout:

someone who is lucky enough to find a dumpster teeming with coupons is not very smart if they announce where they dive :lol: someone in the other board learned it the hard way thinking people they share their 'treasure' will have enough decency to leave some for them. NOT!!!! too late for her to keep her mouth shut :surrender:

as much as people like to share, they find themselves the victims of their own generosity :pout:

Also, don't tell Bud where it is. He will shut you down.

So far it's a piece of **** imho

I guess I didn't really think about it. It's every bad stereotype, the complete opposite of what I did.

I guess I didn't really think about it. It's every bad stereotype, the complete opposite of what I did.

I'm not sure anyone really does this. Not unless they're being filmed and want their moment in the spotlight, that is.

Although I can't say Krazy lady and I are going to be lunching any time soon...

And the first husband saying we don't need all this crap lol

My DH was impressed with the numbers of the first crazy. Er, I mean lady.

Seriously?!? 9 carts of stuff - 2 hours checking out?!? Methinks he's a little bit TOO on-board with the program... :lol:

Yeah 9 cart lady was just crazy

Yeah she's sensible and has a good attitude.

My dh thought it was crazy that she rang up 9 carts at once and he suggested one cart per order.

The second lady only paid $2.xx, but tax was $7.xx.

I have seen the third lady before and she had negative tax.

All of these people can double, right?

The store is not the enemy, Nathan.

She also got (in all liklihood) significant oveage. She handed over Qs first THEN scanned her store card.

Nice, if you can do it. :rolleyes:

P.S. Looked like the store doubled Qs too. Not that I'm jealous or anything, lol.

Back