What's new

TUESDAY'S Storm...

Good, maybe my TWO brazilians will cancel!

:spit: :hah::laugh:

I'm still trying to figure out why you want to make a living doing that. :dunce:

Have you ever encountered a sparkly rag situation? :bee:

No.....I'm not. The first plan was for all of us to go. But, then DD did not want to ever go back to China. She's afraid. So, plan B was I would go. Well, after DD spent 3 weeks of December not only not sleeping, but screaming in terror every night, we gave that idea up, too. Even at nearly 4 years home, she is still very afraid of being taken back and exchanged. So, DH and the Grandmas are going and I am here.......They are going to have an awesome trip! First stop is Beijing to see the Wall, then Zhengzhou to see the Shaolin Temple and meet Wenwen, next stop X'ian to see the warriors and the muslim market and the last stop is Guangzhou for the Consulate Appointment where they will pick up Wenwen's visa. She will become a citizen in Detroit, MI on the 14th of March! And then HOME!!!!!
hopefully your daughter will enjoy this bonding time with Mommy, and your other daughter will enjoy bonding time with daddy and grandmas. I know it is so hard for you to not be there with all of them. Prayers that things go well--and that you are able to relax and enjoy this time with your daughter!

I was hoping kmj's post was an update or info from her dh. LOL

Sorry, Haven't spoken with him about the storm--dd was telling me--but if I can pull dh away from playing the wii u with ds--I will see if I can get an answer--chances are he will tell me tomorrow while we are driving ds to the airport or when we go to Montgomery for my grand nephews birthday party. Since he will be stuck in a car with me--I am sure we can find time to talk about the weather--heaven help me if I interupt Mario right now (LOL0 since he never gets a chance to relax and play video games!!!

Let him enjoy his time with the kid(s) and game....I am sure it is still "up in the air" anyway. :giggle:

:spit: :hah::laugh:

I'm still trying to figure out why you want to make a living doing that. :dunce:

Have you ever encountered a sparkly rag situation? :bee:

I do much more than that. And nope, so far just plain vag....or a meaty ****. :laugh:

I think I speak for the rest of us....when I say "ick"

:giggle:

Issued by The National Weather Service
Davenport/Quad Cities, IA

Sat, Mar 2, 2013, 8:53 PMCST

... WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY MORNING THROUGH TUESDAY AFTERNOON...

* TIMING... MONDAY THROUGH TUESDAY.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS... 4 TO 10 INCHES.
* WINDS... NORTH WINDS WILL INCREASE ON TUESDAY AFTERNOON TO 15 TO 25 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 30 MPH.
* VISIBILITIES... FREQUENTLY REDUCED TO LESS THAN A MILE IN HEAVY SNOW.

hopefully your daughter will enjoy this bonding time with Mommy, and your other daughter will enjoy bonding time with daddy and grandmas. I know it is so hard for you to not be there with all of them. Prayers that things go well--and that you are able to relax and enjoy this time with your daughter!

Thanks! It does kind of stink not to be there. DH meets Wenwen tonight and we will get to Skype then. This is her last night in the orphanage! He meets her at 7 p.m. our time and is very nervous. I will try to put a picture or two up tonight or tomorrow morning.....internet is very slow there!

Looks like i will be rescheduling work from tues to fri. Not worth driving around to stores in a storm.

I will work wed and fri this week

Issued by The National Weather Service
Davenport/Quad Cities, IA

Sat, Mar 2, 2013, 8:53 PMCST

... WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY MORNING THROUGH TUESDAY AFTERNOON...

* TIMING... MONDAY THROUGH TUESDAY.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS... 4 TO 10 INCHES.
* WINDS... NORTH WINDS WILL INCREASE ON TUESDAY AFTERNOON TO 15 TO 25 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 30 MPH.
* VISIBILITIES... FREQUENTLY REDUCED TO LESS THAN A MILE IN HEAVY SNOW.

:tap: :tap: :tap:

weather view Pompano Beach, Florida 04 Mar 2013, 5:53 AM

Clear
42F
Feels Like
39F
Humidity: 73
Wind Speed: 5mph
Wind Direction:
Dew Point: 34
Visibility: 10mi

Today: Mostly sunny. High 69F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Tonight: Clear, Low 51F

Ok, so I know you ladies are not happy with YOUR cold weather, but you can stop pushing it all down here now. :lol:

Hmmmmm, what kind of soup to make today?

I haven't watched the news since Friday. Why are our local weather people saying we're getting the biggest storm yet tomorrow?! :gah:

:shesaid:

It's March - I thought it was illegal for snowy weather to happen now?

I was married on St Patricks Day, and we had lots and lots and lots of snow. So--the weather people have no clue that you can't have snow in March.
I know they are saying 4 10 inches depending where you fall on the line.
It is suppose to fall while the kids are in school--making the commute home fun!

I was married on St Patricks Day, and we had lots and lots and lots of snow. So--the weather people have no clue that you can't have snow in March.
I know they are saying 4 10 inches depending where you fall on the line.
It is suppose to fall while the kids are in school--making the commute home fun!

I was married March 18th--HUGE ice storm the night before and a few people didn't make the rehearsal..

Ugh. I've been hearing 5-8, 5-10, and 5-12 inches. Normally I wouldn't mind but my MIL is flying in from China tomorrow afternoon. She went to visit some family a a couple weeks ago. Anyways, she has to fly from China to Japan and finally Chicago and has already started her trip. I hate the thought of a 70 year old woman being stranded alone at an airport for half a day or more. Really hoping she'll be okay!

Weather.org says 6-10 by me, and just a heads up, ice if you're south of 80.

We're supposed to get some sort of snow/rain/crap mix on Wednesday. On a more positive note, we should hit 50 next weekend.

Back