What's new

Um guys, I went to the Doctor................

Why do we keep going through this?

I hate to say this Rebecca but your doctor threads are just like numerous Nohio threads. :surrender:

Um thanks. After many an issue I did in fact go to docs, got meds for my anxiety, got TWO EKG's, ultra sounds of both of my legs, chest scans, etc.

I guess I could have just hooked up with a hairy mole though since you think we're the same.

Note to self: Don't tell cw ****es about medical issues

Live and learn.

I hope you read all the posts you DIDN'T quote too :pout: peeps are only saying this stuff because we care :huggy:

I hope you read all the posts you DIDN'T quote too :pout: peeps are only saying this stuff because we care :huggy:

Of course I did.......and like I said, I will reschedule. I really appreciate all the posts. :wan:

Hang in there mrsmom, give yourself a big pat on the back for facing one of your big fears.

I hope you get some answers very soon as to what is going on. Thanks for the update.

Glad to hear that you are going to to reschedule! I hope they can figure out what is causing the problems soon.

Dammit. I knew you would out me.

Ok. I am going to say what I have wanted too.......

If one of your children were sick or not feeling 100 percent you (all of us) would move mountains to get to the bottom of the problem. So why are you (again most of us) willing to not take care of this. If not for yourself how about your babies?

Ok. I am going to say what I have wanted too.......

If one of your children were sick or not feeling 100 percent you (all of us) would move mountains to get to the bottom of the problem. So why are you (again most of us) willing to not take care of this. If not for yourself how about your babies?

Mainly because my doctor closed his practice and I have to start all over again. Plus, one of the reasons I have to go is that I think my hormones are all over the place and it makes me a space cadet sometimes. I have trouble managing everything. So I think I should call and then get distracted.

I am playing internet doctor with the vertigo right now. I am taking an antihistamine to see if that helps because that is what they would have me do anyway.

Nothing of mine is really life threatening, just bothersome. I know I need to do it, I just hate going to new doctors, esp because I really liked my old one.

Mainly because my doctor closed his practice and I have to start all over again. Plus, one of the reasons I have to go is that I think my hormones are all over the place and it makes me a space cadet sometimes. I have trouble managing everything. So I think I should call and then get distracted.

I am playing internet doctor with the vertigo right now. I am taking an antihistamine to see if that helps because that is what they would have me do anyway.

Nothing of mine is really life threatening, just bothersome. I know I need to do it, I just hate going to new doctors, esp because I really liked my old one.

I was not being mean or judgmental. Just trying to appeal to you guys :)

As for your vertigo get it checked out. My Mom was like you and treating with OC meds. She was diagnosed with Menears (sp) after she crashed her car into the guard rails. She has been on prescribed meds since.

As for your hormones and foggy feeling.....BC pills helped me a lot. Save my life in a sense. Now everyone against BC will post nasty comments ;)

Get a referral from some friends and take care of your self.

I was not being mean or judgmental. Just trying to appeal to you guys :)

As for your vertigo get it checked out. My Mom was like you and treating with OC meds. She was diagnosed with Menears (sp) after she crashed her car into the guard rails. She has been on prescribed meds since.

As for your hormones and foggy feeling.....BC pills helped me a lot. Save my life in a sense. Now everyone against BC will post nasty comments ;)

Get a referral from some friends and take care of your self.

If the antihistamine doesn't get rid of it by tomorrow, I will be taking a trip to urgent care. I just don't want to spend $25 for something that I could take care of with a $6 box of Claritin. The vertigo may be tied to my migraines.

I need to go back on the pill. I also want to have my thyroid check out too.

Um thanks. After many an issue I did in fact go to docs, got meds for my anxiety, got TWO EKG's, ultra sounds of both of my legs, chest scans, etc.

I guess I could have just hooked up with a hairy mole though since you think we're the same.

Live and learn.

gibbsheadslap.gif

OK all kidding aside!!!! When are you calling the doc? when can you get back in for this appt? I know you are probably scared, I get that!!! Tell your DH you are and that you would really like him to go with you!!! If he can't I am free Wednesday and I will come up and take you myself if I have to and hold your hand. I am serious!

I can take all the other days! My schedule is very flexable....because I have to take care of my mom and all of her doctor appointments because she never wanted to tell us that she was not feeling well. Now she is a hot mess...medically....and she is only 69! Please, please get this figured out...alot of peeps on here worry about you!

I just wanna say that with anxiety issues, it's got to be extra hard for Rebecca .... look at how anxious the rest of us get, even without the extra extra anxiety .

I know we nag and **** and moan because we love you, girl, but I'm very proud of the steps you've taken already to get yourself feeling better..... ♥♥♥

(reposting from the other thread... thought it fit here too )

I just wanna say that with anxiety issues, it's got to be extra hard for Rebecca .... look at how anxious the rest of us get, even without the extra extra anxiety .

I know we nag and **** and moan because we love you, girl, but I'm very proud of the steps you've taken already to get yourself feeling better..... ♥♥♥

(reposting from the other thread... thought it fit here too )

I agree Mary. But I think that may have been part of her reason for telling us she went to the doc in the first place. She knows how CW works. She knew we'd be on her **** :giggles: about following up with this. I think she may need the extra push to get back to the doc and I hope she knows we're doing it cause we care about her very much.

I agree Mary. But I think that may have been part of her reason for telling us she went to the doc in the first place. She knows how CW works. She knew we'd be on her **** :giggles: about following up with this. I think she may need the extra push to get back to the doc and I hope she knows we're doing it cause we care about her very much.

This is why I said it's Nohio'ish. She knows that she has to do it then gets pissed at us because we keep telling her that she has to do it.

This is why I said it's Nohio'ish. She knows that she has to do it then gets pissed at us because we keep telling her that she has to do it.

See I'm not willing to go that far. I think Rebecca really does listen to the suggestions she gets on here. I think it's very hard for her to work through the anxiety and get to the doctors and I really do think she's trying. nohio on the other hand just posted things and wanted peeps to agree with her and became very childish when it didn't go her way.

See I'm not willing to go that far. I think Rebecca really does listen to the suggestions she gets on here. I think it's very hard for her to work through the anxiety and get to the doctors and I really do think she's trying. nohio on the other hand just posted things and wanted peeps to agree with her and became very childish when it didn't go her way.

True dat too!!!!!!!!!

Nohio"ish".... But def NOT Nohio! My sweet Rebecca! She named me!:wan:

Back